What i want

You look beautiful right now <3

Klaus's point of view

Who would've known how bitter sweet this would taste.

I watched as all the live drain from her face and all the light in her eyes dim. I felt bad and sick to my stomach as a bottomless pit formed just by her facial expressions.

"Did I say something wrong, Angel?" I questioned trying to get her to make eye contact with me again. "Not at all." She whispered trying to keep a distance between us.

To have a daughter was a dream of mine. A mini version of the person I love. To hold her hand when she is scared, to show her how to be loved, and to show her that she is protected at all times. I want a daughter not only for her but for me. To die knowing a made a woman the world will some day need.

Did she not want kids? Did I ask to soon? Does she think I'll hate her if she gives me an answer? Before I could ask one of those questions she asked first. "You want kids don't you?" Her head was down as she fidgeted with her nails. "Do you not want them?"

"I don't know... I don't think so." I intertwined my hand with hers, seeing how bad her fidgeting was getting. The night Kyrie was put into the hospital.

I had left her in the wrong state of mind. And I take all the blame if I make her feel like I'll leave every time something gets hard. That is my first step, to leave. The was the first time I was shown shit gets hard with her and I did what I do best. I did regret most of it but the same time I wonder if that was a good idea to give each other a breather.

"We can figure it out together. Maybe not today or tomorrow but some day...when we're both ready." Her goosebumps were gone and she was able to look at me again. Reassurance seems like something she'll always need, and I'm ready to be the person who gives that to her.

"I meant it when I said I didn't want to be scared anymore. I really do want to try, for the both of us. I'm not so sure what I want in the future, but I most definitely am sure I want you. I want you to be happy."

Averys point of View

"Well then it's a good think your what makes me happy." He pulled me in and hugged me. It felt so good to be embraced and held. I needed this so bad the last weeks were so shitty. When all I truly wanted was to once again feel small.

I'm his arms as always. My hands trying it's best to touch all on him, my nails digging into his bear back. It had me thinking again about my life, and what it could look like.

I grew up wanting a son all my life. Saying I wanted him to grow taller than me. For him to be able to cry in my arms only and to feel I make him safe. To teach him how to treat woman. To get him to show me all the girls he pulls up until he gets a wife, if he chooses to. I just wanted a son to grow old along side him.

That was until my father put a gun in my hand and told me how he had planned out my life for me. He did the same to Denver and to Chloe. My life became so dangerous, I completely shut out the thought of ever bringing a child into my lifestyle. I would be a horrible mother if I did such a thing.

The last couple of months being with Klaus, I stepped back from carrying the weight of my fathers mafia, or dirty work per say. And I know when I step back in it's going to be ten times worse. And that's for sure if cars are starting to follow me around.

I pulled away from hugging him and I the reflection of my blue eyes in his. That's all we ever needed to connect, him and I, just eyes, no words. If we were mute our love would be just the same.

He was my favorite person to do CNC with just because of his smile. (Consensual non consent). He flashed me his smirk and I felt his hands squeezing my thighs as I returned his energy.

I still had that nasty pit in my stomach. No, I'm not sure about having kids anymore. But I sure do love the risk of it from raw sex.

 But I sure do love the risk of it from raw sex

We deserve smut don't we