Ever Since We Were 4

Avery point of view

Avery point of view

I woke suddenly, every thought in high definition. My eyes take in every ray of light and without a doubt I know I didn't sleep long. The noises are of a day in full swing, traffic heavy outside.

My phone was going off as I picked it up. Klaus was still sleeping, his arm draped over my body. My phone flashed Noah's name as he called and several unread messages from Leah as well from old friends of mine and Aurora. It was only 7:45 and everyone was active for what?

I picked up Noah's call, removing myself from Klaus's grip and going down stairs so I didn't wake him up. "Hello?" I whispered checking up the stairs making sure I didn't make lots of noise. "Hey Avery how are you?" Noah's voice came through from the other line with a deadly silent background.

"I'm good, is everything ok? It's 8 in the morning." Lowkey irritated to be awaken right now. "Yeah, I just wanted to ask if you need anything for tonight." I was so lost and still half asleep, couldn't process anything correctly. "What's tonight?" I asked, the line went quite before he's voice echoed in my ear questioning me.

"Avery, did you forget Auroras birthday that you said you would plan." My heart dropped when I checked the date just to see it really was Auroras birthday. I placed Noah on speaker as I checked Leah's messages. "No I didn't forget, I just woke up, still not processing." I lied.

"I got the flowers, and the cake for tonight."
"Did you rent out the venue"
"Is it ok if I bring, Jordan?..."

Leah's text messages read. "Noah I don't have my car, do you mind picking me up and tell Leah I don't care what she does just show up." I started whispering again as I went back up the stairs to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I did the quickest ponytail and get back in the dress I was last night. When I got out the bathroom, I was greeted with an empty bed. I had already agreed with Noah he would pick me up and help me set up whatever needed to be done, and hung up.

"Amore mio." I called out as I walked down the stairs. I was answered by Klaus's voice from the kitchen. When I came downstairs once again, he looked me up and down confused. Clearly by the fact of me being dressed and all ready so early in the morning.

"Somewhere to be Angel?" He asked before talking a sip of the water he poured in the glass cup. "It's Auroras birthday, and I kinda forgot I was the one planning it."  I told him as I took the glass last from him placing it on the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to my level and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Noah's coming to get me in a minute, so he can help me out." His hands landed on my hips. "Who's that, and why would you give him 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 address?" I don't know if his voice was filled with jealousy, anger, or worry. "He's Auroras husband remember? And he doesn't know anything, he's clueless about everything."

As soon as I finished my sentence, a loud honk came from out side, obviously being Noah. "I'll call you after I get the venue, I promise." I told him as I got out of his grip, grabbing my purse from the couch and making my way out. I told him I loved him before stepping out the door and I saw his perfect eyes glow, that plastered a smile on my face.

When I got in the car Noah gave me one look before looking back on the road and started driving holing back a smile. "Shut up, it was a long night." I told him causing him to burst out laughing. "I'm sure it was if you had to forget your best friend's birthday." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes realizing what he was implying. I ignored him and asked if Aurora was up yet and he told me she was before telling me about the amazing breakfast in bed he made her.I decided to FaceTime her so I could see her and tell her happy birthday.

When she picked up she was sitting at her mirror curling her beautiful blond hair. Before I said anything I smiled at her appreciating what a perfect best friend I have.

"Superior twenty-five, is it?" I asked her, and her smile was wide. Unlike me Aurora loved celebrating her birthday. She loved the attention and I made sure I gave it to here every time ever since we were 4.

"I only called to give you a early happy birthday. I promised to throw you an amazing birthday so I'll see you 8:30". She stopped curling her hair and look at me. "If it's at a bar or club, I love you." She said. She just wanted to black out tonight no more no less and I was fine with that.

When we finished our conversation she told Noah she loved him and we said goodbye. Me and Noah reached the mall and I gave him my card to get me a new outfit so I could get out of this ripped dress.

5 minutes later he came out with a bag in his hand and gave it to me. He waited out side as I Changed and we went back in to get several more gifts and decorations.

When we were almost done I called Auroras favorite club 'things that don't exist' and rented all of it out for tonight. "I suggest you get a DD as well cause we're all going to be shit faced." Noah warned and now that I thought about it, a designated driver would keep us all alive. I laughed at his words before actually getting one.

Did I write this chapter twice because I could think? YesBtw thank you for all the support guys I couldn't thank you more <3

Btw thank you for all the support guys I couldn't thank you more <3