Halloween Love

It was the night of Halloween

It was the night of Halloween. It was Halloween I get that but the entire day my head was spin and my stomach was in a knot. Of course I ignored it, maybe I was scared who knows.

The invitations were already sent out weeks ago apparently and everyone confirmed their presence along with their plus one if they chose. Me, Francesca, Aurora, and Chloe were tipsy as we set up spiderwebs with purple and orange lights.

Aurora was tipsy on water and orange juice as she mostly sat down complaining about how she couldn't drink. And when Chloe would call her an alcoholic she refused to admit it.

"Ok let's get this straight. You guys are to walk down the stairs one by one and meet your partners or friend at the bottom of the staircase. Most of the girls are walking down with us. Avery you'll be last to walk down and I'll be before you and from there whoever chooses to go will go. Got it." Francesca is a complete control freak and nobody chose to question her. She's stressing over this party and we all can tell.

This house gives not only her but us the chills. Best place to have a Halloween party right?

As soon as we put up the finishing touches the clock hit 7 O'Clock. An hour before the others should start arriving. Me and Chloe double checked before meeting the others up stairs to get dressed. I stopped her before we went into the room and tried talking to her.

"Is Jackson, meeting you at the bottom of the stairs tonight?" I asked holding her hands. "I think we both are asking the same question Avery."  Her eyes glossed as she showed a weak smile. Letting go of my hands and entered the room with the others.

I sat in from of the vanity mirror curling my hair and adding my red extensions in the front of my head, being very gentle so my curls could sit like Lizzie's. The girls were in the back putting their costumes on as even more girls came in. When Sam cam in I go up and hugged her.

I met Sam when I met Francesca in high school, she's the baddest of the baddest and I love her for that. Because if this she was able to know what I really do for a living and she never said anything but she was over excited to know.

Moments when by of putting in costumes and make up along with tying up heel Laces for one another. There was a knock at our door and in sync stopping all we were doing we asked who was there.  Klaus voice rang back to us and everyone stopped to look at me.

I grabbed the bag that had Klaus's costume on the bed and cracked open the bedroom door. And the one thing at came out of his mouth was not what I expected. "Did you dye your fucking hair?" I laughed before handing him the bag and kissing him softly. "Go change." I shut the door in his face smiling to myself.

"At least someone's in love. I want someone like him." Chloe said. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or petty to her self but what can I say.  "10 minutes before we have to start walking." I said getting back to putting in the rest of my costume.

Everyone was finished with 3 minutes to spare and was just talking. I was a bit light headed still but it was nothing another shot couldn't handle, I thought as the girls started to walk out early.

Chloe decided to go first and I poked my head out to see if Jackson was there. I couldn't thank god anymore for the fact he actually showed up. Chloe loved Halloween just as much as Francesca maybe even more. And if Jackson ruined her night it would've ruined mine as well.

The rest of the girls walked down until it was just me Sam, and Francesca. Sam hugged me before walking out to her fiancé down stairs. "Came a long way, Nightmare." She said in my ear. I mouthed I love you before she left and it was just me and Francesca.

Francesca was even taller in her heels than usual and she loved it. She was tapping her foot and everything, so excited. Bradley was her date for the night and he was her Prince Charming. "Congratulations." She said before she left the room blowing a kiss. I was get again confused by her actions. But I ignored.

I took my deck of cards and spread them like a fan in my hand to cover an eye, making sure the queen was showing first.

As I walked down the circling clear glass staircase my eyes locked with Klaus. He dressed just as I imagined and to be honest even better. When I got down at the last step, instead of grabbing my hand, he ended up on one knee.

"Angel." He began. I wasn't surprised, I wasn't lost, but instead everything was falling into place just as it should.

"When you found me I was lost. I didn't truly find you until the night you told me you didn't want to marry me and in the point I am now I thank you for that night."

I could feel everyone's eyes on me but my eyes were on him and him only. My love presenting his love to me, I felt my eyes start to water as I faltered in my heels.

" Now, I'm so happy to have met you, and I'm scared too; there is such joy and such pain. I've never wanted any form of eternity until now, I never saw the point. So stay, be in love with me too, be brave enough to take my hand." He paused as he reached his hand into his pocket pulling out a red velvet box.

When he opened it the room was Empty and it was just the two of us. "Marry me, Angel?" His eyes glistened as he reached his hand out for mine. I dropped my cards and took his hand pulling him into a deep hug. His hand wrapped around my waist tightly leaving not even air between us.

"My only answer is yes to you, il mio amore per sempre." (My forever love). I heard as everyone cheered but not really. I could feel the kisses Klaus were placing on my lips but I wasn't there.

I could feel Denver right next to me as if he were really here and it made me happy. I was placed back down and I was able to quickly regain myself. Everyone was screaming and cheering but I was still focusing on Klaus.

He placed a beautiful rock on my finger that I appreciated with all my heart. And in return I kissed him deeply as his hand traveled down the very thin layer of what I called a skirt.  I chuckled as he moved his kisses to my jaw line and whispered, "did you really dye your hair for this costume?" The way he was so serious made it even funnier.

  I chuckled as he moved his kisses to my jaw line and whispered, "did you really dye your hair for this costume?" The way he was so serious made it even funnier

Sam= samauthor
The love of my life