Understand me

Klaus pov-A drive that would normally take me 30 minutes took me 10 because of red lights

Klaus pov
-
A drive that would normally take me 30 minutes took me 10 because of red lights. I heard her voice and drove over immediately. When I got home I ignored everyone's presence that wasn't Avery.

I got upstairs and the door was locked so I used my room key to get in. She was sitting on the edge of the bed her foot moving up and down as she fidgeted with her nails. I closed the door behind me and made my way to her.

I got my knees in front of her and put my hands on her thighs. "Are you ok? What happened." I asked her putting her hair behind her ears, so I could see her perfect blue eyes that I fell in love with.

"She doesn't what our wedding how planned it..." her words were being slurred and the more she talked I could only imagine how much her heart broke and only her mother had power over her like this.

I got her to calm down and I told her whatever she wanted would happen. She listened and she took a breather but i knew the weight of this wedding was still on her chest. But the calm, it didn't last much longer.

There was a knock at the door and she believed it was her mother. "Go home!" She screamed. "You and Anthony want nothing to do with me and that's fine, but have never been happier, so just go home." Her voice broke. Francesca peaked her head through the door. "I sent her home V."

Avery dropped her head on my shoulder and exhaled out of exhaustion. She burned herself out for the day knowing she hadn't slept the night before. I put my hand on her head and kissed her shoulder. 

I laid her down on the bed and laid behind her pulling her closer to me by the waist. Francesca came in and closed the door behind her. She sat on the bed and faced Avery clearing her face of tears. She looked at me and I couldn't tell if she was being serious. "You my friend... are a very problematic man."

Avery chuckled and made me smile. "Haven't cried like this since high school." She said lightly. I continued the conversation to keep her head in the clouds. "And what happened in high school?" Francesca quickly looked at her and she looked back. The smiled and both said "prom night."

I left it at that as I saw Avery started getting light and falling asleep. "Out like a firefly in a day light." Francesca mouthed to me. I nodded my head and slowly got up. Me and Francesca made our way to the balcony.

"So what exactly happened?" I asked handing her a pre-rolled blunt and rolling a new one for myself. "She wants a satin wedding but Naomi takes that as a sin. She hates her parents...but not enough to
not have both at her wedding"

"They'll be there... they will show up for her. Happy or not, right." I said lighting up the blunt in my hand. "I hope so Klaus." She replied with a soft smile blocking the sun out of her face.

-
"But what If we made it into a joke, like we forever birthday or something." Francesca said with low red eyes, high as a kite. No higher than myself. "But she probably forgot herself, she said she didn't care."

"It's her birthday, im ganna make her care." I thought about what she said and she was right. "Well it's 10 O'Clock so we have 2 hours to get Aurora, Shana, Sam, and Chloe." I said facing the moon that had replaced the sun after hours of sitting on this balcony with Francesca, letting Avery sleep.

"You call ur sister and Chloe, whilst I call Aurora and Sam." She said standing up quickly, almost losing her balance.

I called Shana first and told her to come over after she made me explain why I was calling her phone. Almost blew my high. After, I called Chloe and no answer so I texted her.

I walked back into the room and checked on Avery. She was still sound asleep after hours and all the talking between me and Francesca, trying to plan a simple party for her when the clock it's 12. I kissed her forehead and tucked some of her hair behind her ear as she moved a bit.

I went down stairs to find Francesca on the phone. I went to go get a water bottle and passed the living room that was a mess. Filled with what looked like wedding planning or what was supposed to be wedding planning. I smiled.

'Holy fucking shit I'm getting married. To such a woman.' The thought was wonderful to be honest. And I guarantee the actual thing will be better than a thought.

I kept walking and made my way to the kitchen to get that water bottle.

-

Averys point of View

I had woken up out a deep sleep all of a sudden and not one sound was made clear besides the wind from out side the balcony. My face had tears on them still reminding me of the events of earlier. The bed was empty and so was the room. I couldn't find my phone in the dark so I checked my watch. 1:27, The 20th.

I thought nothing of it and turned on a light and headed to the closet to change into something comfortable. "Klaus?" I screamed to see if he was still home. "Down stairs." He screamed back to me.

'In second thought who needs clothes'. I got undressed and just left my robe on. As I went downstairs I left the robe open thinking nothing of it.

As i turned the corner to enter the kitchen I saw faces. And not just Klaus's or Francesca's. I turned back around the corner my eyes wide and I quickly closed the robe on me. Klaus's head peaked around the corner. "I might've forgotten to mention im not alone." He said sarcastically. "You think?"

I tided the robe tight and peaked around the corner again. I said hi to everyone with a kiss on the cheek as we laughed at the situation. "Mind letting me know why you all are in my house...at 1:30 in the morning. Especially you Aurora, you need to rest."

"The baby is in me, I am not the baby." She said. "Surely."  She blew a kiss at me smiling. "We're here because." Sam started as she walked away coming back with a couple dozen donuts towered onto a heat shaped plate, with candles on it. "It's your birthday." And at that everyone starting singing happy birthday.

I yet again checked my watch and she was right, it's my 25th birthday. As they sang happy birthday she passed me the plate and once they finished I wished. I blew out my candles and set the plate down.

Klaus came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, but before he could tighten his grip I turned to face him and jumped in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

And my arms behind his neck. "Was this your idea?" I asked him with a smile on my face. "With the help of a very high friend of yours." He looked over at Francesca before I kissed him. He pulled on the edge of the robe to cover my ass as the robe was a bit short.

"I love you." I told him and everyone got louder with a cheer. "Let's not make me think about my love life and how about we get drunk?" Sam said with a bottle of Hennessy in her hand. I got out of Klaus's arms and took the bottle from her. "Let's do so."

Sam- samauthor  <3

Sam- samauthor <3