A Broken Harmony

Hellos beautiful people <3

Averys Point of View

It's been a couple of days, and I've been staying with my parents,in order to stop this Jayden problem once and for all. Jayden is smart and precise, but never wiser then me.

I usually despise staying with my parents because of the daily lectures and the unnecessary boredom. But this time was different.

The day after I got here I finally decided to use the number Klaus gave me. Ever since I never took my eyes off my phone and a smile never left my face.

Ever since I started talk to Klaus my mind was never really on reality. Besides of course I had to hide the fact I was talking to an O'Connor when my dad told not to for his obvious own reason.

Every time I would get caught smiling at my phone, I would lie and say I was talk to a friend. Even though I guess Klaus is a friend. We've been acting exclusive and all,just without a permanent label. And every time I would point to the direction of the topic of us, he'd quickly ignore it.

I've been wanting to ask the reason why I couldn't talk to the O'Connors and what past my dad has with them. The last time I asked he quickly got shaken up and avoided the situation at all cost.

I was in the shower when I heard my phone ring on the counter. I pulled back the curtain to see who it was, when I allowed Siri to answer the call. "Hey Angel." I heard from the other line. It was Klaus and I was happy to hear his deep voice. It was the kind of deep voice that is so very easy to fall in love with, that auditory caramel.

Me and Klaus's relationship got much more stronger if I were to say so my self. We would talk all day and night nonstop, ever since the party 2 weeks ago.

"Hey Klaus, I'm in the shower can I call you back?" I could hear the disbelief in his voice, when I told him this. And to be honest it was funny.

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Absolutely not, mind calling me on FaceTime so you can prove it to me?

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- I do mind actually

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Nothing I haven't seen before Angel

I mean he wasn't lying. He's seen all of me. And he's touched all of me as well. I just haven't had the chance to let him study me, all of me. To allow him to caress every inch of my body, with his intoxicating touch.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺-To what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your voice

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- I wanted to hear your voice. What are you doing tonight?

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- Some family dinner with my parents

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- What time, I'll pick you up right after Angel

" 9:30 I hope" I claimed as I headed out of the shower, drying myself off. As we both agreed to meet up later tonight, I heard my mom call out to me. I said my goodbyes to Klaus and headed down to the kitchen.

When I got there everything was set and ready to go. My mom has always been very fucking proper, we all believe it's ocd but say nothing. The dinner table is where my mom had the most rules. Elbows off the table, sit up straight, chew with your mouth shut, take small bites, make pleasant conversation, don't talk with your mouth full, finish your plates, use your napkin, ask permission to leave the table, help clear the table, sweep the floor, help wash the dishes.

And I've been following those rules for 24 years, and I still hate them. Chloe was the best at the rules and she proved that again tonight with her amazing talk and act.

It was 9 o'clock when the alarm I set went off reminding me of My night with Klaus. Right before I got up to place my plate away I decided to get my answers about my fathers past with the O'Connors.

"What's your problem with with the O'Connors dad?" I asked him as I began picking at my food. I saw him turn into a nervous wreck, while my mom glanced over to him in shock at what I just said.

𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺- Nothing why are you asking

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- Well last time I asked u gave me an ultimatum that I must stay away, why?

𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦- O'Connors,as in Shana?

𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘮𝘪- Harmonys daughter

𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺- Nothing is wrong, drop the conversation now

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- I barely even said anything

𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘮𝘪- They clearly already know half the story, just tell them the rest, Anthony.

𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘦- What story?

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- Dads hiding something about the O'Connors. What is it Ma?

𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘮𝘪- I won't interfere, this is a conversation to have with your father.

He had no intention on telling me and Chloe his past but it seems he was about to. He seemed a bit disappointed in himself when he began talking.

𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺- Before I met your mother I used to work with Thor O'Connor. He was my best friend and my right hand man. One day he came and told me he was getting married. The day I was introduced to her was at the wedding, we had instantly clicked. Over time we got a lot closer then we should've, but felt bad because of Thor, so we went our separate ways.

At this point I could tell where this story was going and it shook me cold. I could feel the rough goosebumps growing on my skin.

𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺- When we won't our separate ways I met your mother, and we fell in love and had you, and got married a year later. My mistake was reconnecting with Harmony, when you were about 5. We met up and I fucked her.

As soon as he said that my phone vibrated With the notification of Klaus stating "I'm outside".

Just my fucking luck.

Vote & comment <3

Ok bye
-Brianna