Dripping on cloud 9

TW

Averys point of view

I quickly lit up a blunt as Klaus went down stairs for something. I sat still and patiently on the bathroom counter as I slowly inhaled the smoke. I tried my hardest to just let go by closing my eyes and telling myself 'you'd be a great mom'.

I heard as the door opened and I took a deep breath, blunt still in my hand. Klaus walked back in with his pants hanging low on his hip, shirt off and my pocket knife in hand. So we all see where this is going, right?

He came closer spreading my legs so he could stand in between, he took the blunt I had in my hand and put it in his mouth, opening the knife to my throat.

"You wanna take risk with me right?" I hesitated before I truly but in the end I nodded a simple 'yes' to him. "Come on Angel, use your words." He began to press the knife onto my skin. "Yeah I do." "Good girl." He put the blunt back in my hand picking me up by my waist and removing the knife.

He placed me in the center of the bed as he watched me remove everything off me, but still his eyes never dropped from mines, not once. He got into the bed and got close to my face to the point our nose almost touched. "You look absolutely stunning Angel." I felt as I became bright red and a smile painted my lips but I hid it by placing the blunt back into my mouth and inhaling once again.

"But I want that pretty face of yours facing the head board and not one pretty sound leaving your lips. Or this blade might just skim that soft skin of yours. Understood?" I felt my breathing get heavy. Not because I was scared but because of how turned on I was.

I didn't hesitate to listen. I got to the middle of the bed and stripped, facing the board. I wasn't being touched but yet his eyes on my bear, and venerable body, my back arched immediately. I wanted him so bad I began to wine that he wasn't touching me yet.

I burned out the joint and put it to side and immediately I finally heard his voice. "It would help you stay quiet, no?" He said as he got behind me. I heard the lighter go off twice. He was lighting his own. I hesitated this time to think and decided to give myself a challenge.

I nodded my head, just wanting him to touch me sooner rather than later for once. Felt the heated ashes falling onto my back. I didn't make a sound but I tightly gripped onto the sheets before hearing a chuckle escape his lips.

Finally his cold ringed hand had gripped onto my waist, holding me In place. I buried my mouth into a pillow, quickly realizing it was his. More pure hot ashes fell down my spine as his nails dug into my skin.

Slowly I felt his dick enter my pussy with passion. I didn't run, I didn't pull away but I accepted my fate and pushed back into him just as slowly. The way I wanted to scream should be illegal but I gathered myself.

Slowly and carefully he sped up, his thrust. I could feels his eyes on me but the faster his dick would pound in and out of me the more my hair would drop into my face. I tried biting my tongue but no matter how hard I bit all I could feel right now was the sensation from in between my legs.

"Fuck, Angel." His words had me dripping even more then I already was. Ashes still burning and irritating my skin, I removed my face from the pillow and listened to my heavy breathing quickly turning into low moans.

I truly did try my best to stay quiet but there was no way in hell it was possible. Right about now, Klaus could be on cloud 9. The room was smoky, all doors were closed and his soft moaning echoed and bounded off the walls.

𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯... 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. Each time harder and deeper, literally rearranging my whole digestive system, just the way he wants it. Fit just for him. We listened as my moans mixed with his as I leaned my head back and ripped my nails through the silk sheets.

All I wanted to do was pull on his hair, mark his back and drown his neck with kisses. I waited all my life for him and now I'm here taking him like medicine. For this man inside me right now I'd get on my knees and ask for nothing. I'd get on my knees just to please his eyes.

"Cum for me, Beautiful." He nearly didn't even need to finish his sentence. The both of us were right there at our climax and that last, pure, loving, and need for each helped us relax and release.

 The both of us were right there at our climax and that last, pure, loving, and need for each helped us relax and release

Don't forget to vote & comment
I love you