A Dress Like This

Hi babys hru all?

I stood in front of my mirror admiring myself

I stood in front of my mirror admiring myself. Damn.

Klaus left me with a black corset dress that was long in the back, and would follow me as I walked. The strapless dress had a steep V cut in the middle, and lots of complicated lace in the back.

I absolutely adored the dress and even more because it was from Klaus. The gold 12 in stripper heels I wore would eventually kill me, later in the night.

I was interrupted by my mothers names flashing on the screen of my phone. I picked up and placed her on speaker as I fixed the curls in my hair to sit right.

"Comes to the hospital, Chloes awake." I heard her scream. I felt something lift off my chest, I was so close to losing her. "She always did like a big entrance." I told my mom as my voice cracked. I gathered my things heading out the door, lifting the bottom of the dress so I don't trip on it.

It's moments like this I regret getting my jeep lifted higher then me.

As soon as I started driving I texted Klaus to meet me at the hospital, knowing I wouldn't be able to make it back home in time. Looking in the rear view mirror I noticed an all black car with tinted windows seemingly following me, but I ignored it.

When I got to Chloes hospital room, I saw her bright smile flash me. Once more holing into the dress I ran over to her sitting on the edge of the bed and hug her. "I'm sorry, it's my fault I put you here." I whispered to her, as I felt my eyes began to get watery.

"Oh stop it, this is what we do. It's never your fault, I'm fine see?" She told me her smile never fading. Whoever was looking over us thank you so much.

Pushing me to stand up she asked me where I was going and where I had gotten the dress from. Nobody really knew about me and Klaus's situation-ship so I told Chloe everything besides who the dress was from.

"No way, you my sister is going on an actual date." I hated dates, if I ever went on one just know the dick had to be amazing. But Klaus was different.

Chloe sat up on the edge of the hospital bed and moved the fabric of the dress aside, revealing the 19 I had strapped to my leg. She moved it closer to my thigh whilst stating, "It'll fall if you run to fast, and I could see it." She thought she really did something there because I was always the correct the way she strapped her gun to her leg.

She pulled me in for another hug. "Isn't that one of the O'Conners from the club?" Chloe whispered in my ear telling me to turn around slowly.

When I turned around I was greeted with Klaus's perfect smile, and a wink. He was in all black with his Matte dress shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his belt embellished with a gold buckle.

I kissed Chloe on the cheek saying my goodbyes walking over to Klaus. He was always one to make a statement. He pulled me in by the waist and kissed me, "Angel." He whispered causing me to smile widely, and Chloe to jump up and down clapping.

Klaus took my hand in his, as we turned to leave. But of course we had to be stopped with my mother and her cup of tea. She placed her hand out for Klaus to shake, and introduced  herself. "Klaus, Klaus O-" I quickly cut him off before he could finish. " Ma we have somewhere to be, I'll come back to the hospital after."

I quickly said quickly trying to get away. But she pulled me in for a soft kiss on the cheek and told me I looked beautiful. It's a shame I don't remember the last time my mom told me this.

Klaus's car was much lower than mine and I thanked god for that. Once we got in the car, before anything his hand was tightly secured on my thigh. He didn't even give it a second thought like this was his daily thing. The butterflies in my stomach were no joke. It's like they wear the one in my seat.

Moments later after lots of compliments for Klaus, and him letting me know how the dress on me made him feel, and me turning cherry red. Not even the makeup on my face could hide my blush, to the point where me crossing my legs wasn't working.

He got quite suddenly and looked at me reassuring me about something. He looked me dead in the eye before slightly signaling me to look in the rear view mirror.

When I did, I let out a sigh of frustration. It was the same car that was following me earlier plus another. It took me a second before coming up with something but when I did it was game time.

I told Klaus to push his seat back as I took off my heels and he did like I said, as well as pressing on the gas. I climbed over to his lap and opened the window sticking my body out. My hair flying in the wind. I felt as Klaus wrapped his hand around my waist holding me down.

I quickly but correctly held my aim at the cars behind us until I was told to shoot. And when Klaus told me I could, I shot in every direction until their window broke and I got a clear view of everyone in the cars. No familiar faces so I shot at all of them.

I made sure to shoot the drivers last so when their car sprung out of control, I made eye contact with Klaus, before he ducked my head underneath his body doing his best to protect me from the explosion of both the cars.