Al de la Street

Have a good day as always

"Didn't you get my flowers, beautiful?"

Nicholas stood tall over me his green eyes piercing through me. A smirk was upon his lips, as he looked me up and down in the shorts and tank top I had on. "I don't want them, and you can't be here."

I told him as I tried to push him out of the door frame, but he wouldn't leave he was consistent on getting his point through. In some point it was my fault for not cutting ties with him verbally and just leaving. But at the same time I never saw him as more than a best friend, I had a one night stand with.

He has to have seen me ignoring him ever since the last time we spoke on the phone. I ignored is hundreds of text and calls on a daily because it never bothered me but this was crossing what ever fucking line.

He only got closer and lifted my chin quickly and harshly, to make eye contact with him. "Your ganna get yourself killed." Aurora explained as she forcefully removed his hand from my face. "How's that? I'm just talking to this beauty." He was confident in this. As if trouble wasn't one yell away and right in the other room.

"I won't ask again, leave." I exclaimed a bit louder, probably to loud. He leaned to the side on the door frame crossing his arms and looking me dead in the eyes. "So your telling me, you believe the lies Klaus is telling you, just to get you into bed with him? That for once you wouldn't want something, how do I put this... exotic, Avery?"

The manipulation and narcissistic words that he threw at me through a clenched jaw surprised me, leaving both me and Aurora speechless. "What fucking street were you picked off from?" I asked in pure disbelief and disgust.

"Al de la Street." All of us turned in silence to see Klaus standing close behind us, most likely hearing the entire conversation. "Where daddy left you to rot, isn't that right Nicholas? You know, the street me and Luca found you sitting on, ready to give up."

He walked closer moving me by my waist behind him. Nicholas was pale as if he just seen a ghost, his hands were shaking. I placed my hand on Klaus, doing my best to calm him down in anyway.

"Every fucking night that street is packed yet, I was the only one willing to help you. And I believe I'm the one who was able to have you alive and breathing like a pig in-front of me right now. Come on Nicky, speak up."

His mistake was taking a step away from Klaus, showing weakness at his worst moment. I gasped and pushed Aurora away as Klaus grabbed the neckline of the turtleneck Nicholas had on tauntingly hitting him against the wall.

"I was just playing around, bro. I swear I didn't mean anything, please." He begged. I could've sworn the man that was just standing in front on me had all the confidence in the word and now he's begging. "I won't kill you, but I am going to have fun trying."

Every punch that Nicholas gained reminded me of what I did to the guy last night. Each fucking punch I watched Nicholas get weaker. I just knew after today his ego would be humble. Aurora had turned away, she always hated the sight of to much blood. The lavender, purple turtleneck was now a deep red.

I heard as Klaus dislocated his jaw and I jumped. His face was all kinds of bruised and swollen. Blood pouring out of deep cuts. The rings that Lined his fingers were no help to Nicholas. He struggled to push Klaus away from him as Klaus was several pounds heavier with muscle.

Until Nicholas hit the floor and was nearly not breathing I knew Klaus wouldn't stop. I had seen enough and tried to step in between the both of them. But I swear to god I almost got fucking knocked out for helping.

I could tell Klaus was seeing red and nothing more. If it weren't for my voice I'm sure Nicholas wouldn't even be able to walk straight. I tied to get him to look into my eyes but the rage that consumed him was unintentionally surprising. This side of him wasn't something I was used to with Klaus but is seems theirs a lot of puzzle pieces I'm missing to him.

I had hit my hand trying to stop him and my hand started bleeding again through the bandages. I forcefully pushed Klaus back inside with the help of Aurora. And the entire time she was looking at me with the nastiest smirk. "Overprotective is hot." She mouthed to me. She knew her intentions and so did i but all I could do was roll my eyes.

Just as I was about to close the door Nicholas pulled out the drive way and Noah pulled in, to pick up Aurora. When he walked up to the house and seen me and Klaus's hands bleeding, blood on the floor, and Auroras heart beating out her chest, he seemed so confused he didn't even bother to ask.

When Aurora and Noah left, I took Klaus up to the bathroom and sat him down to clean up his hands and rewrap mines. I stood in between his legs trying my best to not say anything but my mind was flooding out my ears.

Maddy had jumped onto his lap and laid there as if we weren't doing anything, and we chuckled at it. I kept my head down avoiding eye contact at all costs. "How's Kyrie?" I asked genuinely, I was still worried for him. "He'll be fine." He returned a vague answer.

After about 10 minutes I finished up both of our hands and gave him clothes he had left here so he could shower and change. I tired taking Maddy from his lap but she refused. 'Yeah I'd stay if I could to.' I whispered lowly.

"I talked to my mom last night." He started but I wanted out immediately. "How is she?" I asked starting to walk out of the bathroom, a bit slowly. "Well I don't know about you but I don't need my parents past weighing on my future."

I took a deep breath before replying and tamed myself. I deeply thought of a reply, so nothing i said, I didn't have to regret later on. "My moms my best friend, Klaus. I'd just like to tell her about this, and when I do if she doesn't approve, we'll move without her."

He looked down at Maddy and pouted softly. I felt as a soft smile painted my lips. He lifted her up as if she was a baby he was playing 'copter' with.

"Mommys going to make daddy wait before he can ask her to marry him." He said as if he didn't just say what he just said.

If you don't know what 'copter' is your either to old or to young

If you don't know what 'copter' is your either to old or to young. But I still love all of you ofc<3