The Truth Comes Out of the Void

Same night 5:45 am

My legs were wrapped around his waist, my back pressed against the bathroom mirror and his fingers in my mouth

My legs were wrapped around his waist, my back pressed against the bathroom mirror and his fingers in my mouth. My face was red from the amount of pressure was placed on my face by his hand.

He kissed my neck harshly, adrenaline rushing through the both of us. His other hand holding my hips firmly not allowing much movement for me. His dick thrusting into me quickly and hitting my g spot. Both near to an orgasm, panting heavy.

"Ok, because you don't want to do anything, instead of-" Francesca interrupted without knocking. Me and Klaus both pulled away out of breath. Took a Deep breath as Klaus quickly closed the bathroom door and Francesca faced the other way.

We both got dressed and opened the door again. She had a cocky look on her face that I dismissed and acted like nothing just happened, licking my lips as moments before stained my lips.

"You were saying?" Klaus asked. "I don't know I just saw you fucking the shit out of my best friend. Which by the way, that position is way better when fresh out of the shower." She informed.

"Talk or leave." I laughed as I sat on the bed. "Fine. I was saying because you didn't want to do anything for your birthday, why not make it into a rehearsal dinner for the wedding with everyone that will be standing beside the bride and groom?"

It was a good idea so I shrugged and looked over to Klaus for validation. "Why not." "But who's going to plan it?" I asked. "Sam and I." She responded quickly. "Where would it be, we can't get a reservation in about 9 hours." "Chloe's house."

I narrowed my eyes at her and paused before speaking. "You guys were down stairs planning this weren't you?" She crossed her arms. "Whilst you were literally getting railed? Yes, we were."

"Your never going to let that go are you?" Klaus asked rolling his eyes. "No I'm not." She smiled before walking out. Klaus walked over to me and laid on top of me kissing on my cheek, as I crossed my legs behind his back.

"This going to be a long day." I chuckled. "It's my birthday I should be the one saying that." I grabbed my phone and checked the time. '6:30'. "We should get rest before later."

I noticed the many messages from old friends saying happy birthday but nothing from my mother and just Anthony asking how much more I plan to hurt them. I ignored it all tossing my phone to the edge of the bed.

'Happy fucking birthday Avery. What else do you deserve?'

-

I stood in Chloe's kitchen with a glass mid way of whiskey. I fixed the slit of my white dress as I heard everyone starting to come in. I down the whiskey and bent down to tighten the strap on my heel.

As I was about to stand up I felt a hand on my back. I stood up to see Klaus's siren eyes on mine. He was dressed in a black dress shirt. Black top to bottom with silver details, as in his rings.

"Happy birthday, Angel." He said kissing my forehead and handing my a small white box with a bright red ribbon. "And don't say you don't want it." He said before I could tell him I didn't want anything for my birthday.

I sighed and opened the box. It was a plain Diamond band. I looked up at him confused almost. "Read inside." I looked back down to the ring pulling it out of the box and tilted it just enough to see words engraved into it.

"An Angel in my Nightmare ~ Avery O'Connor" was written in the ring. My smile grew bigger and bigger as I looked up at him. I was speechless. He took the band and placed it in front of my wedding ring it's self. "Thank you." I said softly, as I hugged him

"Everyone's here, we're just waiting on you." Chloe came into the kitchen letting us know. We nodded and walked out following Chloe. We sat down with everyone else and almost as soon as my ass touched my seat they started singing happy birthday.

I threw my hand in the air and shushed everyone. "I heard it one time to many already." I sat back in my seat. "See I'm not the only one who hates my birthday." Shana spoke out. "You literally celebrate it for the complete 24 hours Shana." Harvey said to her.

"He's not lying when I met you it looks like you were enjoying yourself." I added. "So you're lying." He said sarcastically. "Harvey your literally lying about being engaged." Luca throws in, causing Harvey to look up in shock.

"Engaged?" Klaus and Shana asked. I sat back and observed, ready to laugh but still in so much shock. "Going to need so much whiskey after tonight." I said. Harvey refused to answer so we sat in silence for a moment. Picking at our food Klaus questioned him again. No answer.

"Isn't Shana engaged as well?" Kyrie asked, making me sit up in my seat looking at Shana.

"Baylen Lombardi I think is his name." Shana cleared her throat as Francesca jumped in. "Wasn't that the guy from the wedding we went to? He was the groom." "It was." Klaus confirmed eyeing Shana down.

Absolutely no idea why everyone is throwing each other's business out like this but holy shit was the drama unbelievable. My eyes were wide.

"Why are you talking Kyrie." Leo asked with a smirk on his face. "Don't even." Kyrie stopped him. "No please continue this... just continue." I said running my hand through my hair to push it out of my face.

"Kyrie has some girlfriend." There was a silence until Sam giggled before getting up and bringing back a bottle of champagne. I tapped on my glass so she would pour some in mine. She came around the table to do so and as she did-

"Harveys fiancé is your sister." Shana and I let out a laugh before covering our mouths. "I'm sorry." I said looking at Leo towards the end of the table. Klaus leaned over to me placing his hand on my thigh. "What the actual fuck is happening?" His question made me laugh once more. "I know your not asking me." I told him.

As Leo and Harvey argued Sam's phone rang and Chloe thought it was hers and looked at her phone. Once she did that I noticed a ring on her ring finger. "Oh I have to go. Happy birthday Avery." Sam said coming around to hug and give me a kiss on the cheek, before leaving the table.

"Chloe what's that on your hand?" I raised an eye brow at her." She looked at her and and quickly realized before tucking her hand under the table. "What?" She asked nervously. "Did Jackson propose? And I wasn't told?" Aurora asked her slightly pouting. Everyone's attention turned to her trying to avoid their own problems that were being laid out on the table.

"He did but it's nothing really." Her words drove me crazy. "No matter the distance, you know first." I stared. "That was your word to me. You made me promise that still to this day you know everything first, if not first hand witness Chloe. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I don't know if I want this wedding, Avery." Gasps echoed the room. "I love Jackson, but not this much. I don't know if he's the one I want" She spoke as if she was embarrassed about having the ring on her finger and I felt horrible.

"I think it's time we wrapped this dinner up." Francesca said truthfully. "Yeah it's been a way to long night for the most of us." Klaus said as everyone agreed.

Life is a fucking cunt.

Am I a bit lost while writing this? Yes<3