Blood Love

Hru you guys<3
TW

I made sure to shoot the drivers last so when their car sprung out of control, I made eye contact with Klaus, before he ducked my head underneath his body doing his best to protect me from the explosion of both the cars

The blow was extremely close to the our car causing us to flip over and land in the edge of the woods.

We both were fine, besides some bruises and cuts. We were lightheaded and a bit dizzy when we got out the car, and our clothes had slits all over. But the adrenaline that was rushing through me was terrific and horrific at the same time.

Klaus took me into his arms making sure I was ok, but all I could do was laugh. This was funny to me I loved everything about it. Straight out of a movie.

He looked at me with concern before laughing along with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck tapping his back indicating I wanted him to pick me up and he did just that, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Spinning was around as air blew through my brown hair.

I leaned my head back taking in the moment wishing we could stay here forever. "I think you hit your head to hard" he chuckled at me. And my only response was a deep kiss, that we both smiled through.

When he put me down we heard police Siren and their blue and red lights flashing through the trees surrounding us, from the highway.

I gave Klaus a quick look and he gave me his devilish smirk before holding my hand and directing me to start running with him. I was bear foot and well aware this was going to hurt like hell but I completely dismissed the thought and listened.

Both running as fast as we could never letting go of eachothers hands. Running away is running a way, running a path both from and toward. It is all a matter of perspective.

And currently my perspective was that I was running away from the cops and to a bright future with the man besides me right now.

Klaus pulled out his phone that had cracks on the screen and called someone on speaker. "Bro what's up?" Harvey's voice rang through. Klaus voice was heavy and lots of panting came out as he tried talking back.

"Harvey, I'm in the Toiyabe National Forest. Meet me at the opposite side of the highway now." We heard him grab his keys and close the door before responding. "Was the car crash on the highway you, dumbass."

"Sort of" I answered before Klaus could, allowing Harvey to laugh. "Hello Avery" "Hurry up Harvey my feet are killing me." I told him as I began to see the opening of the trees. Our breathing getting heavier as we slowed down. Harvey agreed and hung up.

As soon as we were on the opposite side of the street, we stopped moving and caught our breath.If my...our future was anything like tonight is, I pray to god this is for infinity.

My feet was red, splintered and bleeding. My pain tolerance canceled it all out. Going to school I would run around the woods with Aurora for fun and to skip but it never was anything like this was.

10 minutes later, Harvey had pulled up in front of us and we both hopped in the back seat. Out of instinct, I dabbed Harvey up. And Klaus did the same right after. "Leeme guess she's good with cars to?" Harvey asked speeding off.

"4 Porsche Taycan Turbo S 2020, am I right?" I questioned the car we were in as I climbed onto Klaus lap. Harvey's jaw dropped with no response.

I gave him a wink before turning to face Klaus. He wrapped his hand around my throat and his other squeezing my ass, kissing me harshly. I pulled away just enough to trail the kisses to his jaw, until I met his ear.

"I never got to say it back but, I love you" I whispered just so he could hear. His grip on my neck tightened as he tilted my head to the side giving himself access so he could ruin my neck with his marks.

Yes I loved this man. And I pray to god my last moments are in his arms or else I did something wrong in live. The thought of falling in love I aways hated and said it would never happen to me. But Klaus changed all that

A bit short sorryVote & comment<3

A bit short sorry
Vote & comment<3