Following My Foot Steps

Hru guys doing? <3

Averys Point of View

The first 4 years of my life I spent it alone. It was still active and I had everything a little girl could ask for. But then I got Chloe. I was jealous and I grew to hate her for coming into my perfect life with my parents.

It wasn't until I realized she loved me with all she had did I start loving her back. I protected and supposed her all through out. She became my best friend and now she's the only truthful family member I have, so far.

"She is currently on a ventilator that is breathing for her, because she is unable to breathe on her own for now. We have gotten lots of brain movements, which is great." This tall blond woman with dull blue eyes spoke at me. She was a doctor here but with all this make up she seems like a stuck up Barbie. I refrained from saying it to her face though.

"So she's fine?" I asked getting irritated with her slow talking. "Not exactly, see the bullet wound she has, punctured her arteries, it's far to dangerous to take it out now so we're going to have to wait, mrs?"

I could tell she looked down at my hand for a wedding ring and didn't look surprised when she saw nothing but a ring on my pinky. "What billet wound, I wasn't aware she was shot" I said completely ignoring her attitude.

"We found the bullet wound last night during a quick check up, there was no need in calling as to she was in no harm, ma'am" Please lord don't let me put my hands on this sack of shit.

I stepped away from her rolling my eyes and called my mother. "Ma? Can you send Cecilia to St. Smith memorial hospital for me please. It's Chloe." I told her as she began to panic. I tried my best to calm her down but it didn't work as well as I thought it would.

But once she was able to breathe she did as I asked and told me she was on her way. As soon as I got off the phone, a knock echoed on the hospital room door. I opened it to see a guard hold a large bouquet of roses.

"Delivery for Avery Lovell." He stuttered. This area of Las Vegas was very aware of who the last name 'Lovell' belonged to and this guy looked like he was sent here personally.

I took the bouquet of 1000 or more royal blue roses, and a smile grew on my face as I read the card.

"I hope to see you tonight in the dress that will be delivered to your house in an hour, please get checked and I wish the best for Chloe, Angel. ~O'Connor"

Holy shit was I excited to see him tonight. Everything in my body was screaming for his touch again. Getting me scared isn't easy but fuck did the thought of him slipping through my fingers scare me.

I was day dreaming of Klaus when I heard the preppy voice of the doctor I was talking to earlier screaming to a familiar calm voice. When I walked out of the room I saw the blond wanna be Barbie, screaming at my mother and Cecilia.

I had to intervene and get her to calm down. It took a while to get her to understand Cecilia is our personal doctor. Of course she made us pay for whatever petty reason she had. And I accepted. It wasn't until another doctor came over after hearing the commotion, and read Chloes chart did I start laughing.

She had no idea who we were and was acting like that. "Sorry for the inconvenience, Dr.Mary will escort you all to V.I.P section so you have no interruptions." Dr. Rafael told us. I loved watching Barbie frown at his words it was delightful.

Once we were officially escorted, I made Cecilia check me out before Chloe as I wanted to leave soon. "Everything looks fine and where their supposed to be. But you will need to lay off the use of drugs because there's a high chance it could restart your bleeding. I'll give you stitches but we don't want any internal bleeding."

"Welp, there goes me smoking weed in the car after this." I said kidding. I saw my mom give me a disappointed look. She was never a big fan of me taking drugs but she was well aware, and she made it known every chance she got.

After finding out that Chloe should be ok after some extreme looking out, I felt my heart to slowly sink. 'What in gods name would I do with our you?' I asked myself as I entered my house.

It's been days since I last been here. It was cold and dark. It look untouched and everything was were I left it last. I'm sure the card Klaus left me said there would be a dress left for me but I didn't see it.

I dropped everything on the couch and placed the Bouquet of flowers on the counter, walking up the stairs. I entered my dark room, and turned on the light. I was greeted with a large red velvet box on my bed. It was wrapped with a black bow, that once again was holding a card.

"I'd say the dress is for you but honestly, it's me blessing my own eyes, Angel.~𝓚" I let out a laugh leaving a smile on my face. This one was written in his hand writing and not printed like the other.

He made me so happy for my own good. I set the card on my dresser, and open the box.

Don't forget to vote & comment I love you <3

I love you <3