Halloween Eve

Your worth it

Being sat on Klaus, with my arms and legs wrapped around his body tightly and a sharing a kiss made me see lights

Being sat on Klaus, with my arms and legs wrapped around his body tightly and a sharing a kiss made me see lights. This kiss was not like the ones we shared in those last hours, of pure steamy sex.It was just soft kisses, I was claiming my aftercare. One of my favorite parts. His hands massaging my shaking legs and his lips caressing mine.

My aftercare was ruined by a sudden knock on the door. I poured to myself before removing myself off of Klaus's lap to check the door. This early it's only Chloe, but she usually ask before coming.

I wrapped my robe around my body, tying my hair up, as Klaus put his pants on, laying on his v-line. He kissed my jaw line leaving a smile on my face before I went down stairs. And again there was the knock. "Coming." I yelled form the top of the staircase.

I opened the door to a familiar face. No words were said as she immediately jumped into my arms, he screams mixing with mines. "Francesca!" I said ever so excited. I placed her down and she cupped my face scanning me up and down.

Francesca, my high school sweetheart. I met her around the time I had met Bradley, and just a little before me and Aurora met Leah. She was always there for me. She took her time to understand me and my needs and I did the same to her. She was really kind and honestly innocent.

She has her times but she's nothing but an angel. We got separated at the end of high school like most friends do. She went to go and become a doctor in Italy as I stayed in Vegas to study underneath my father.

She has no idea what I do for a living but she knows all my life. We never got disconnected, we call each other every day or night whenever we can and just talk as if we're right next to each other.

"Principessa, I missed you so much I had to come see you after all these long years." Her eyes glossing as my cheeks blushed. "You should've told me you were coming Fee, you know I would've gotten you a gift". She sucked her teeth as I wiped her face and closed the door behind me. "You are my gift." She told me, reminding me why we spread the rumors of us dating.

I would bring her upstairs to meet Klaus but in the condition the bed is in right now she'd know a bit to fast. So instead I called him downstairs. Francesca was confused, I'm sure she believes we were all alone after the dumb loud screams we made.

When he came down he was fixing hair as he was all dressed and smelled good. Now I was the one confused but Francesca was smiling proudly. She didn't know about this either. Klaus stood by me with a smile as he placed his hand out to shake hands with Francesca.

I quickly introduced them, prepared for Francesca's words. "I didn't think you'd ever break your word, Avery. I mean for how much you said it ever since freshman year." "Word?" Klaus followed up. "Yeah, she always said she'd rather kiss a rats ass before getting married. That is if your the boyfriend."

"Something like that." I whispered praying Francesca would shut up. "Something more than that." He whispered in response to me. "It was an honor meeting you, but I'll just be on my way now and leave you two be."

He turned and kissed me as I asked where he was off to. He brought another kiss to my ear and whispered, 'Nicholas' in my ear placing his phone and keys in his hand. I hugged him after giving him a worried look begging he would stay safe.

When he left I locked the door behind him and turned to Francesca with a smirk on her face, looking just a like Aurora would in this moment. "Long story to be told later?" She asked. "You know it." I winked at her.

We headed upstairs so I could get dressed. "For how long are you in Vegas?" "Till Thanksgiving." I went into the bathroom to do my hair as she went through my closet for me like old times.

"How'd Vanessa take it, How is she?" I heard her sigh, her mother was her weak spot still. "Just another reason for her to compare me to Giovanni, Avery. But I had a break off work so I took the opportunity to see you."

"How's Chloe?" She asked avoiding where the conversation was to go. If it was to much for her I decided to let it slide in her best interest. "She's doing much better after the hospital. She still going in for weekly check ups but she's good." "And Jackson?" She asked placing cloths on the bed for me.

"I don't know. They haven't been talking much to be honest, not to be rude but I wouldn't be surprised if they break up." I told truthfully. Chloe loves talking about her relationship but it's been weeks and no talk of Jackson.Francesca gave me one look and immediately we understood eachother a thoughts.

My eyes dropped down to the cloths she placed onto the bed and my eyes went wide. "Where are we going?" It's like she was waiting for me to ask. "To find us a costume." She said jumping up and down clapping. "For what exactly?" "Tomorrows October 31st, Avery." I completely forgot and I watched as I popped her bubble. Halloween we her favorite holiday.

I mean it was the one night a year a girl could dress like a complete whore and no one could ever say anything, because it was their 'costume.' "Ok but I don't need to wear this to go looking for a costumes, and what do plan on doing tomorrow, I didn't make plans."

"I know you didn't, that's why I did. Party tomorrow at 10pm in Beverly Hills. The house daddy built." I'm not surprised at this point what more could I expect?

"The house your mom told you to leave alone?" I asked placing my hair straightener down. "Exactly." She said with a smirk.

" She said with a smirk