A Peice Of Me 

Heyy luvs SMUT<3

Averys Point of View

I usually woke up to an empty bed, with the other half cold and lonely. I never cared I was never looking to fill the spot. But this morning was different. I woke up with a hand cupping my boob and another wrapped around my waist. 

No matter the movement I were to make I wouldn't get out of the grasp without him letting go. I woke up feeling instantly safe, and knew I was with Klaus.

After quickly realizing I wasn't able to move, I stayed still as possible to let him rest. But eventually he started waking and caressing my thigh.

"Morning, Angel"

He said, to me. His voice deep, kissing my back. I tapped on his hand, indicating I wanted to turn and face him. He removed his hand off my breast and flipped my whole body just by holding onto my waist.

His eyes are so different in moments like these, more soft than I knew eyes could be. The timid man who had as many walls up as possible, is gone and instead it is the eyes of one who loves deeply. If it were anyone else I would drop my gaze, but with him I'm drawn in closer, always wanting more.

Klaus point of view

In Front of me was nothing less then a god. Avery. I wanted to claim her. All of her. Her pure blue eyes showing me the way to her soul. So kind yet dominating over all. I'd drop to my knees if it met having her happy.

A strong gaze, is something most people would drop, but not us. She was talking to me through her eyes. She needed me just as much as I needed her. So perfect all around. But yet something was telling me to stay away.

That were no good. We'd break each other trying to love. Love was my weakness yet her greatest power. She used it to ruin and create others. I Fucking hate her, for being perfect. For being the person I want. For being the person that calms me.

Besides the need to touch my lips with hers I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Moments later, her phone had rang. Clearly she was in no need of talking to whom ever it was as she let it ring constantly.

I found her behind me in the mirror, she looked as if she was up to something. I turned to face her, jumping up on the counter behind me, sitting and waiting for her to make her move.

She stepped closer to me, and began slowly raising the shirt I had given her the night before. Pulling the shirt over her head broke the gaze I had with her soft pink lips.

She than began to drop the lace, baby blue thong. And my eyes followed its direction, till they hit the marble floor. Before I was able to look back up to her eyes, she stepped into the shower and turned the water on.

"I don't think I've ever been more grateful for glass, shower doors." I told her, I could see a smirk form her face, as the water hit her softly golden skin. "I believe that's the only thing standing between us, No?" She asked not even caring to give me enough attention to focus on me.

She was right. And I was weak.  I gave into her trap and stepped into the shower with her, fully clothed. I watched as she looked me up and down slightly disappointed, yet confused.

I asked if she wanted it off and she nodded. The silence between us was so loud, before I replied.  "If you want it off then take it off yourself."

She did as I told her to and slid her hands underneath my shirt, holding a memorable gaze. The tension between us grew heavier, she was daring me to take her, as she slowly pulled the shirt over my head.

I pulled her body closer to mine leaving nothing between us.

Her need grew to the point were she wasn't holding back anymore. I loved the hight difference between us. She tall enough to pull me by the neck and crash her lips on mine but still slightly standing on her toes.

I placed my hands on her waist pulling her body up to mine, as she quickly wrapped her legs around my body securing her balance. I pushed her back against the wall, pressing myself against her. In the moment of the kiss we are our pure and vulnerable selves.
We gave each other our all, leaving nothing behind.

Fuck sex I could kiss her all day.

But sex was a bonus.

Averys point of view

His hands were all over me. Tracing and marking me as if he was feeding his addiction to me. I can't lie I loved it. His hands not missing one place on my body. His lips feeding on mine. I took things into my own hands and pulled his pants down. I needed him to ruin me under the cold water that was hitting us. At this point I would beg if he wanted me to.

He grabbed my waist right before sliding his dick into me slowly, fixing my walls to open up just for him. The pain quickly turning to pleasure.I had no shame and moaned into the kiss, letting him know how good he makes me feel.

As I started getting weak  from him going in and out of me roughly, my kiss to him started get sloppy. He noticed almost immediately and moved his lips to neck. Kissing, sucking, and biting.

He did it all, butterflies having a Field day in my stomach. I've never felt so good. I was making so much noise along with his groaning and soft moans,if his neighbors were still asleep they were awake now.

No doubt when we were finished his back would be marked from my long nails digging into his back. Klaus kept squeezing, and rubbing on my thigh. Paying attention to every detail his body would give me I responded in order to let him feel praised. I wasn't letting him do all the work, and applied pressure every time he entered me.

Klaus wasn't fucking me and I wasn't fucking him. We were loving on each other.

Both reaching our climax, my legs trembling on his hips. My breathing shaky. I wasn't ready to let go. In my arms were my everything.  I just wish I knew what was standing in between us having each other. I wanted him every fucking lifetime.

For him to hold me. To love me. To be happy with me. I was a selfish son of a bitch and didn't want to see him happy with anyone else. I didn't care about a price of paper telling me I'm his wife or a label telling me I'm his girlfriend. I just wanted to know that we've got each other no matter who knew or cared, as long as it was just the two of us. Him making me feel like this, I fucking hated him for it.