Part 7 : Rayne (picture of Boston)

Part 7

Rayne & Boston Friday Dec. 6th @ 4pm

Rayne's POV

I went to my classes this week like usual but was finding it hard to stay focused. My mind kept wandering to the fantastically delicious kisses and caresses that Boston bestowed upon me Sunday night and during the day Monday. I have never felt this goo-goo over a guy before and I don't like feeling that he has any control over me. I am an independent woman. I don't need a man to take care of me, thank you very much!

I think Boston is stuck in my head because I know Echo is having Nash come up for the weekend. And Willow has spoken to Ryder everyday this week on FaceTime. It is sickening to go past her when she is talking to him. They are all "you are the prettiest, sweetest, blah, blah, blah" and then at the end it is, "you hang up first, no you hang up first" thing that makes me want to puke.

Boston called me on Tuesday and I did miss him, which I don't like that feeling, so I told him I was busy and needed to go study. Then on Wednesday he texted me. He was being so damn cute in his texts that it made me do that school girl giggle thing. I don't do that girly giggle thing. Again, I told him I had to get back to my studies.

Yesterday he FaceTimed me saying, "I just needed to see you Hot Stuff! I know you're busy and I won't keep you. Just call me if you need anything OK?" He looked a little sad and I wanted to reach through the phone screen, climb on top of him and pick up where our kisses left off when Star so rudely interrupted us Monday morning.

So, to brighten his day I asked, "what are you doing this weekend?" Then in a nonchalant seductive way I unbuttoned the top buttons on my shirt. We were on FaceTime, he can see what I'm doing. I tried to act like I didn't know he saw that.

"I don't have much going on right now. I think Nash and Ryder are headed up to see your sisters, so I'll probably do the guy thing with Cannon."

"Why not Thayne too?"

"Are you kidding? Thayne is the worst of them all! He waits for your sister after school each day, he helps her study, they watch TV and make dinner, then Blaze and Tenley come home and Thayne comes back to our apartment. That boy is whipped!" He made a whip cracking noise with his mouth as he mimicked cracking a whip with his hand.

"The ones driving me nuts are Willow and Ryder. 'Oh, smoochiekins! Kissy, kissy!' And all that stuff." I was sitting up against the headboard of my bed and talking to Boston. I changed position where I was laying on my stomach, holding the phone in front of me.

Boston grinned like a wolf and waggled his eyebrows. "Thank you."

"Why did you just say thank you?"

"Because you just showed me that fuck me now red lace bra." I looked at the little picture of myself in the corner of my phone screen and because I had unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt, when I shifted to lay on my stomach, my shirt pulled to the side and exposed my left, red lace covered breast.

"Ugh! You are like every other guy aren't you?" I accused him as I covered my boob.

"No, I'm not a hit it and quit it kind of guy. I want to make you want me. I take my time and make every sensation last until you are begging for more."

He was making me wet with just his words. "Listen to you, mister smooth talker. I really need to get back to my studies now. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Hot Stuff."

"Until later Beau."

"Ha ha ha! Beau huh? I accept." He laughed nodding as I shut down my FaceTime.

-------------

As I was leaving my last class, I ran into Chad. Well, ran into him is not the right phrase. More like, he was waiting outside my classroom, just like a stalker would, so he could ambush me with his presence.

"Hey Rayne! Did you have a nice vacation?" Chad asked.

"Parts were good, others not so much." I kept walking to leave the building so I can go back to my apartment.

"Awe, did you miss me?"

"Actually Chad, you never once crossed my mind in the ten days I was gone." We were starting down the stairs. I just wanted Chad to go away.

"Well you raced through my mind so much your legs must be tired. Why don't I go back to your apartment and help you out by giving you a massage?"

I stopped just outside the door and stared at him. "Really? Did you not just listen to me ass munch?"

"Come on Baby Doll. I've missed you." He purred and moved into my personal space stroking his hand down my hair. "Rayne, you know we are so good together." I hit his hand away, placed my palm on his chest as I took a step back from him.

"It might have been fun a while ago, but I am cured of you now. Sorry, go see if one of your many girls wants to play with you." I sneered at him.

"What do you mean you are cured of me? Like that is even possible." Chad boasted then tried to lean in for a kiss.

"If you know what is good for you, you will back away from the lady. NOW!" The perfectly handsome, menacing voice that my body automatically responds to, challenged Chad from behind me. I felt strong warm hands rest on the tops of my shoulders. Tension released from my body as I melted back into his chiseled chest.

"And who the hell are you?" Chad bellowed.

"A man smart enough to know when a woman tells me to piss off. Which I believe she has clearly stated for you to do."

"I don't know who you are, but forewarning, Rayne here will get tired of you within 3 weeks. So enjoy what you can get while you can get it."

"Why is he boasting about his failures to entice and keep a woman interested?" Boston asked to someone behind him. Nash and Ryder stepped up on his flanks.

"Not very intelligent, is he?" Ryder surmised.

"Dickhead." Chad flipped Boston off.

Boston, Nash and Ryder all started laughing. He spun me around to face him, scooped me up under my butt and kissed me deeply and passionately. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him around the neck. I was in Heaven. All of my anger slipped away at that moment.

"Let's go find your sisters." Boston exclaimed.