Part 24: Epilogue

Part 24: Epilogue

Cannon & Star - June 15th

Sang's POV

I was sitting in the limo with all my guys, looking at the beautiful invitation again. Simple yet elegant. It was exactly what I would pick.

We pulled up at The Pavilion at Patriots Point. We were just minutes from downtown Charleston, at the foot of the Cooper River Bridge. As Nathan helped me out of the Limo a breeze of salt-water air hit my nose. It was similar to Silas, but his Ocean scent was better, less tangy. I saw that from this spot we had a good view of the harbor.

"Owen, Sang, guys! You all made it!" Blaze happily greeted us. His wife Tenley kissed my cheek and my guys kissed her hand or her cheek in greeting. She looked lovely. She had on a silver A-line, Princess waist , floor length chiffon evening gown. It was a strapless heart-shaped neckline with a V-cut in the back.

"You look beautiful." I told Tenley with a small smile. I like Blaze, his sisters and the whole Steven's team, but they can be loud and overwhelming at times for me. My boys get along great with them though.

"And look at you, stunning as ever Sang. Gabriel, you might have the attention drawn to the wrong person tonight." Tenley playfully smirked at him.

"Oy, no one would DARE look at anyone other than the blushing Bride tonight." As long as she does her hair and makeup the way I suggested, she will make Cannon fall to his knees and beg her to say yes." Gabriel's smile was huge. I had to giggle at his description.

Whispered in my ear was, "Pookie, there is not anywhere around here for me to stop those giggles without causing a scene. Reign them in before I do something stupid." Sean placed a tingling kiss where my ear meets my neck. My hand tightened around Victor's fingers.

"Doc, stop making Princess hyperventilate. She is going to break my fingers and then what good will I be for playing the bridal processional?"

"Sorry Prince." I let go of his fingers, but he caught my hand and raised my finger tips to his soft lips placing gentle kisses on each fingertip.

As I stood here struggling for air as my men assaulted me with kisses, Owen continued the conversation with Blaze. "How did you fair at boot camp?"

"It was Hell! Not one of us did well. Boston, Ryder and Nash said they were fine because the girls were finishing the semester, but I could tell it was taking a toll on them just as much as me being away from my wife. And poor Thayne," Blaze laughed like he didn't actually feel sorry for him, "we left for boot camp the day after he took Breezy to Prom. He bitched for two weeks straight."

North and Silas laughed at Thayne's predicament. I on the other hand felt bad for the girls. They all were left behind by their guys for six weeks. I don't think I could survive without my men for that long without having a breakdown. Although, the sisters had each other, and if my men had to go away, I would be by myself, without a support system.