Part 20 Yin to My Yang

Willow & Ryder - Satudray Dec. 7th 

Ryder's POV

We were at the movie theater here in their college town.  On a Saturday night, it doesn't matter if the movie is new or not, it is crowded.  We were able to find seats together but it was near the front.  Willow didn't want anything to eat or drink, but I got a Coke for us to share just in case.

Boston and Rayne both got the largest drinks they offered and a large tub of popcorn to share.  I shook my head at him, surprised he would spend the next two hours in the dark with her, eating popcorn.  Maybe he is not as taken by her as I am with Willow.

Nash and Echo got a small candy to split and a drink.  I noticed that every time she looked at him, she blushed.  But he wasn't being cocky or a tease, he actually looked...soft.  He was as much a goner as I am.  But her constant blushing has me wondering if they have carried their relationship forward.

I know it is none of my business, but the relationship we in the Academy have with our Teams, our family, my brothers, means whoever we date needs to get along with the rest of the team.  One slip up by myself or one of my brothers could mean the end of every one's relationships.  We cannot push the girls if we want this to work.

After the lights went down, Willow looked at me and touched my cheek.  I turned toward her to see what she needed.  It would seem that what she needed was my lips kissing her.  I was happy to oblige.

We didn't kiss and make out the whole movie, but we did watch each other, memorizing the lines of the other's face.  She was just so beautiful and when I looked in her eyes, everything just clicked into place.

Over the last week we spoke on the phone daily and Face Timed whenever possible.  I feel like she and I know everything about each other.  Like there are no secrets left.  I have never wanted to dish everything about myself to anyone before Willow.

When the movie was over we stopped at an ice cream shop.  We sat outside at a park across the street just enjoying everyone's company.  Each couple looked happy in their own way.  Echo sat next to Nash, leaning into his side.  His arm slung over her shoulder.  Between bites Nash would kiss her cheek or neck or temple.  It was really sweet.

Boston has Rayne sitting facing him, straddling his lap.  They laughed and kept getting ice cream on each other (on purpose).  Boston is very open about his sexuality and he was licking the ice cream off of Rayne.  She would then reciprocate, trying to best him.  I was worried he would disrobe so they could carry on with their licking ice cream off the other in a more sexual way.  

Willow was curled sideways in my lap and we shared a cone.  "I love you Ryder."  She said quietly into my chest.  My heart wanted to leap out of my chest.  I wanted to jump up and scream at the top of my lungs, "Willow loves me!"  But I kept my head on and professed my love right back.

"As long as you will allow me, I want to show you I love you everyday for the rest of your life.   I thought I was happy before, but the world around me is so dim compared to how it looks with you in it.  Do I have your permission to love you, Sweetness?"

"Yes" she said breathlessly.  I captured her lips between mine, the ice cream all but forgotten.  I was completely lost in loving on a Willow I honestly cannot tell you how we got back to the apartment.

She and I are laying in our pajamas on her bed and She blows me away with her next comment.  "Ryder, Superstar, I need to be one with you."  Her lips crushing mine showing me this is as close to a need as you can imagine.

Thinking of all five relationships makes me halt my actions.  "Willow, Sweetness, you are the most amazing woman I know.  Are you really sure you are ready for this?  We have only known each other a week.  I don't want you to feel press..."

"Shut up and kiss me!"  She demanded.

Willow pulled me over her, causing my body to roll so I was laying on top of her, her legs either side of my body, cradling my hips between them.

I have had sex before, but I have never made love.  The difference between the two is mind blowing.  This weekend was exactly what we needed.  The deal is sealed for me.  My fate in Willow's hands.  She is the Yin to my Yang.  I will never want anyone more than I want Willow for the rest of my life.