Hidan and Deidara Chapter 9

Hidan

I banged on the door with non suppressed anger. " give her back" i shouted. all i wanted now was to kill pain and all the others who fought for her attention. My emotions swirled and confused me every second and moment i breathed. I felt protectiveness, and passion towards this weird female who gave us the information we asked for without us havign to use a justzu or torture to get her to talk. She had a submissive nature that surprised me giving her history on the battlefield. She's known for her temper and quick thinking. She is also known for her unique medical techniques. Personally i'v spyed on her before after i was brought back to life. I rember how she approached the battle field, with elegance and grace.

When spying on her , i found i didnt want to leave her side. She was hard worker and respectful unlike me. She enjoyed helping others , especially those who were abused, withor it be a child or a mother. But for some reason she showed no compassion of symphony towards a male. She worked endless hours at the hospitals. But when she wasn't working she was training, most of the time alone. I had wanted to approach her but didn't. Her two comrades where Naruto the nine tailed fox carrier and a former member of the foundation of the leaf Sai. I disliked them both. She seemed to have the same thoughts.

Afters days of watching, one night i approched her. I had notice she has a major sleep problem. So one night i snuck into her room. and Layed next to her something i could not resit. Since then all i had been able to think about was her. I knew the great Jasmine was angry at my emotions and actions and tried to appease him by killing more people everyday but i couldn't get into it like i used to. Soon after i began to hate the female, who distracted me so much. " Damn her" i shouted against the closed door." How could i let this happen? She is just a women! Nothing more". At that moment i came up with a plan to make her pay. I sluncked back into the darkness.

Deidara:

" This is stupid why are we fighting each other for her"? i panted. No one replied as the fighing diminished a little. We looked at each other. " wheres Kakzu and Sasori" Kasame questioned, they where no where to be found. "Maybe danna left, he had a single person mission" i stated. " What has she done to us?" Kasame asked. And for once i agreed with the blue fish man. Shaking my head i walked to my room, trying to name the justzu Sakura had put on me and the others. But i couldn't think of one. Pacing in my room i tried to figure everything out. Not all the puzzle pieces were here and not all the peices we had were clear and understandable. I plobed on the bed with a bad headache, and somthing else caused by the Leaf Villege ninja. I looked around my room for a distraction. I thought of "playing" with my Art, i wasnt "playing" as the other members put it.

My art has always been my life since mother died when i was 12 years old in the village i had left behind. She had long beautful blond hair like me with bright blue eyes. As a youngster i had been bullied with no one to stick up to me. But my mother always comforted me. Sometimes even helping me in my art. She loved to paint, we both had a love for our creations. But one day she grew sick in a terrible storm. She never recovered. From that day on she was on complete bed rest. I remember the day she died. She passed away through the night.....i started to cry at the memories.