All members (almost^-^ chapter13

Pain:

" your kidding " I said. I didn't believe him. The clan was rarely saw and when Faught against were tough. They were known for being savages and liked being left alone. 

" itachi your lying" diedara stated. 

" she once was and still is my finance" itachi said. Then contuined on, " so pains she is not your's she is mine." He even went as far as to grab her and haul her against him. His antics caused anger to puls through me at an alarming speed. The others noticed, a few even took a step or two back. Itachi was wise enough to push Sakura behind him. 

Sakura:

I looked at him, itachi with annoyance. Thanks so much I thought. Kasame approached me "your kidding itachi" he looked me up and down 

" I knows she's a good medical ninja and that shes a fierce fighter" he stopped in front of me " but i don't think shes a savage like those....." he continued. I was really a member of the clan but i wasn't about to give them that information. At the same time I struggled to hold in my anger at my clan being called savage even though it was true. 

Itachi:

kakzu was shaking his head in denial. He really pissed me off. Even since he layed hands on her all i had wanted to do was murder him. Not in front of Sakura but...  Everything got worse when she had been thrown in the cage.I barley held back, protectiveness seeping through my core. But i was used to the emotions such as protectiveness. i felt this way ever since i meet her after she was born. she was a small babe, with natural pink hair. 

Hidan:

i watched the exchanges going on between the members. I was more interested in something else though. A taste of what I had had earlier. oh how i craved to have her body under me. i wanted to hear her moan. to hear her pant. " earth to the Hidan". deidaras annoying child like voice broke into my thoughts. I narrowed eyes at him before going back into my thoughts.I  grinned at the remembering of our first kiss. she acted like she never kissed before or at least her face gave me the idea. I only came out when the decision was made that she had not been the cause nor had any idea on what was going on. Everyone was stumped but did I give a damn? Nope. So without wasting anytime i grabed the female, forcing her lips to yield to mine.she imbrassed the kiss this time, pulling me towards her and moaning willing. deidara kicked me to the side. " you have no manors".

Kasame:

i was jelious that Hidan had kissed her. A second time. The first was just as bad. I stompoed towards the three. I picked up a startled sakura and threw her over my shoulder. patting her ass in praise,"nice ass" i said. she blushed even more at my crude statement. Usauly i wasn't so crude, that was hidans job, but i was testing to see if she liked being talked dirty too. From the looks of things she was. I enjoyed her light weighted body until the pain of a leader took her from me. " finder keepers loser weepers" he stated with sakura glued to his side. Agruing like earlier ensued but Sakura didn't appear to be as off balanced as earlier. 

My thoughts wondered, pondering the odd female. Her orgin was intersting. Not only that but her in general. She seemed innocent. Atleast thats what appeared to be the case. I started to think like Hidan mush to my discomfort, like ' is she a virgin?' My thoughts were  when sakura shouted at the other baffoos and me " i dont like to be touched! do it again and ill cut your head off!" 

In fact sakura marched out of the room heading for the door. "Where are you going? " Itachi asked. Sakura turned an gave him a look, a look that said "try and stop me." Her reply was simple, " outside to get some air." No sooner did she have the door open did she swear. Sakura stood in the door way facing the outside. Looking over her sholder we layed eyes upon the object that she didn't like. The other remaining uchiha was here. 

Deidara:

" well look who it is Itachi your baby brother" i sneered. i hated both the Uchihas who thought they were better than me. It down right pissed me off. Sasuke approched us with no one else. That was unique i thought in sarcasm because in my opion he was a coward and needed back up to get anywhere in his life. 

" what the hell do you want" pain asked. "

 non of your fucking busness" he replied with smugness another thing about uchihas that pissed me off. It angered me even more when i remembered that i was betten by this punk, this brat!!! 

" get lost" i snaped. 

" want me to kill you again" the pain in the ass asked. stomping towards his i grabbed his ziped up purpleish and greyish shirt. " Try it" i ground out through clenched teeth. " kiss my ass" he argued back. I raised by fist to punch him. Hitting his face the fight started.