Chapter 25

Itachi:

After Sakura said she was going to her room the others took the liberty of interrogating me for information wanting to know what the hell was going on. But that no concern of theres and they had no reason to know. So I answered no questions instead retreated to my room. I passed Sakuras door on the way but having no idea what to say to her just yet I let her be. 

After entering I locked the door. Wanting to be alone. I still had no idea why my little brother had showed up alone, more likly than not he came with some of the info I asked him to gather but was unable to tell me due to the interference of the other members. 

I had never seen Sakura so protective let alone so fierce. She had denfently changed. But not all change was bad. I paced my room confused. I needed the information but was loath to leave Sakura with the others. 

Before I knew it there was banging on my door. When I opened the door Sakura dashed in then slamed the wooden door shut. Her face flushed.  Panting was the form of breathing she currently having. She ran into my shocked, confused arms, not that I was going to complain about the touching. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing just... was worried about you. I got over my anger ."

"You were angry at me?"

"Yes. I was pissed. You acted like you were concerned about him. He fucking killed you!"

"Sakura... " I started only I never got to finish before she was interupting me, "don't Sakura me, Itachi. He could of killed you. Again!" Worry was plastered on her face. "I would of come sooner but I wanted to make sure he was gone and um...." 

"Was pissed?Its alright."

"No that's not alright." She went to say something further only I silenced her with a kiss. A kiss that lasted longer than I had intended. We only broke apart when we were forced to come up for air. Both of us out of breath. Before I knew it however Sakura shoved me on the bed and got on top of me. Her legs on either side of my hips. I felt my cock rise to the occasion, I tried to gain some control to admission it but those thoughts ran away when she leaned down and licked at my lips. Unsure. But she started this and I was going to finish it. 

I allowed her to be on top. Having a gut feeling it would make her more comfortable. My fingers worked there way in her hair. Clutching her hair. Keeping her locked to me. One hand worked there way down to her hips. At the first touch she jumped. 

More likely than not she was a virgin. And if things got that far...No I did not deserve to deflower her. That was not might right. But I could not resist locking lips and touching her. That was all I was allowed. 

All my experience in the bedroom would be used to make her first sexual experience good for her. Those were my last thoughts before my mind got back into the sexual zone. 

I tempted fate by unbottening her cloak then pulled her shirt over her head. No protests came from her swollen lips. Only when my bedrooms cool air hit her lacy pink bra did she react. Sakura yelped and tried to shield her breasts from my gaze. I tried to hide my amusement. But my scent gave me away. Her face turned stormy. She got off my lap.

"Excuse me for being inexperienced. Guess I don't measure up to your standards. " Sakura drew her clothing to her chest. I could not open my mouth before she headed to the door, "I'm sure someone else here will be more than happy to assist me in scratching my itch." She barley clasped the door handle before I had a hold of her. Tossing her back on the bed, filled with jelious rage. "I will be the only one you will come to when you need this. I will teach you everything you need to know. What I prefer and what makes your purr. "