chapter 22

When I  rewoke no one roused as Kakzu tightened his grip. I winced as pain pulshed through my body. Pain i relized on that thought was the only one missing from the fray. I wondered where he was. I turned when I heared a thump I had come from the side of the bed.  From a thrashing Hidan  on the floor it was safe to assume he had fallen off the bed. "Mother fucker!" He snarled. Hidan got to his feet,rubbing his head. "Hey sweet heart." He said,spying me awake. I blinked a hello. "Whats going on in here?"Pain asked entering the room. He saw me and didnt look happy. I hide under Kakzus arm afraid of the repercusions of last nights events.

" whats wrong?" Kakzu asked ,semi awake. "Hidan shut the hell up."he contuined.
"Screw you old man." hidan argued back.

The others slowly rose. Kasame greeted me in a good mood. "Morning sweet." He kissed the top of my head. I went to get up but was restricted by the strong arm of Kakzu. He pulled me back down to lay next to him," go back to sleep."

"Great it flooded in here." Deidera complained. The floor was soaked and the wall near the whole was caving in under the weight of being soaked through. 

" Good going, all so mighty leader." Hidan climmed sarcastily. Pain smacked the two of them. I watched with fear. I hid farther in Kakzus comfort. "Pain,your scaring her." Kakzu advised menicly. Leader came over and bent over me. I couldn't help my reaction, I  winced when he reached for me. Kakzu didn't give him the chance to touch me before picking me up and out of the red hairs reach. We were the only two on the bed now. "I wont hurt her."

"Doesn't matter she scared. And that only increased after you hit those two dumb asses."The other two suposly dumb asses protested, but all the same was ingnored." Its ok he does it all the time." the blond reassured me. Yea right that made everything worse. I paled even more. Shaking. I hide under Kakzu body. No longer able to take it I dove off the bed. It was still raining outside.Giving me a shower, running away in the rain. Kakzu was aruging with pain in the hideout unaware i was making an escape. Itachi was the one to catch me. He pulled me under the shelter of his cloak, bringing me back inside. Even though I was struggling. When all i wanted to do was escape.  Once inside my room , I ran and hide behind him

" You  frightened her!"Kakzu deemed.

"I didn't mean too!" Pain verbally faught back."Don't act like you care bout her." Pain contuined. " As far as you care shes a spy who had a jutsu on us."

Kakzu didn't deney anything. " At first i thought that. But now.. 

"So what?" Pain demanded. " You don't do a damn thing unless it benefits you."

"I can't explain it." Kakzu argued back.

"sakura" Itachi questioned. I cocked my head to the side in question. " Your...Doesn't your kind know your mate at first sight?" I nodded.

"Even if not from the same kind,... clan?"

I nodded again in answer. " What are you getting at?" I asked, right after asking i figured it out. The reason they were all acting this way towards me was because of the mating. I backed off. "Oh no, I cant have numerous mates" I said. " besides." I continued...I backed into the bathroom and shut the door. I hide in the corner. While to two continued the heated discussion they were having.

Kakzu:
" what do u mean you cant explain your feelings?" Pain demanded.

" Just what I said" I snapped. 

" lets all calm down." Kasame stated, wedging between us. Pain sucked in a breath trying for calm. That's when i realized sakura was no where to be seen.

" Arguing amoungst our selves will get us now where." Kasame continued. Pain glared at him. But backed off.

"I didn't mean to hurt nor scare her" leader elaborated.