All the members chapter 12

Sakura:

It turns out the Kakazu was on target. So now I had to figure out how to get my self out of this mess. If this is how they treated members, well.... I dragged in scents analyzing the setting. All members except Sasori seemed to be upstairs. Almost right above me. Using my sharp claws that I had inherited from my mothers clan, the Shikashawess, a clan as wild as an animal where the clan possed a cursed being or demon. Little was known about us and that was the way we aimed to keep it kept. I slashed the bars. Apparently the building was so old that without those wooden beams standing in as support beams also, everything above came crashing down. When the rubble cleared I had an easy escape route that had opened from the ceiling. I jumped through. The men were hacking and cauphing. "What the hell?" Hidan hacked. Kisame was smart enough to open the door. Allowing the air to clear. 

 " i knew she was strong but not this strong" Deidara says.

"Opps the tiger broke the cage. Naughty tiger!" Hidan laughed. He even had the gull to wag his finger at me. Like I was bratty child who did something wrong. 

 " wolf" I declared chin held high in defined. Earning a chuckle from Itachi. 

Itachi:

Sakura looked at me. she lowered her gaze. since she was little i had loved her. Wanted only the best for her. when i had left the village after killing the whole Uchiha clan except for sasuke my little brother. I still worried about my brother who had left the village to join Orochimaro, to gain power to kill me. Somthing that had been my idea. I had encouraged him knowing i was dying for years back even then. The only thing holding me back was sakura, the grown beautiful women at the age of 25 looking at me face to face. I wondered for years what she had thought of me. and that feeling came back ten fold right at this moment. she looked at me with a look i couldn't name. "Itachi" she said. 

Hidan

"Will someone explain what the fuck is going on?" I shouted. Kakazy smacked me over the head. 

"Shut up."

"is this how you treat new memebers?" Sakura demanded standing up to Pain. He looked just as surprised as the rest of us. No one stood up to him not even us. Hell and we were hard killers but this little women wasnt and seemed to have no fear of him. 

Pain was silent for the longest time. As each second ticked by the pinky seemed to get even angrier. "You shouldn't have ran." 

"I shouldn't have ran!? Tell me , what would you have done if you had been pinned to some mans bed?" As sakura finished Pain seemed to decided on a different way to handle the situation. "No that is not how we treat new members."

Kakzsu:

Well at least now we knew why she ran. In a way you can't blame her. Due to her figsty nature though its weird she didnt fight him instead of fleeing. But then again every move, every word she says could be another move done in the name of her mission. Still the theory I went on. I looked down in the basement area. Trying to calculate the amount of damage. From the looks of things she had shredded the wood somehow. Therefor causing everything else to fall into the damino effect. 

When I refocused on the conversation, it seemed to have gained no ground. "Then why is hells name did you do it?" sakrua demnaded. Pain looked like he was weighing his options. Then appeared to decide on what to say. "Because your mine."

Annoyance pulsed through me. " what the hell is wrong is with you" i demanded. 

" she is the enemy, nothing more. God you act like you love her"

Kasame

" hey calm down man." i said trying to calm the situation.  my chin held pound. " what the hell is wrong with you" kakuzsu said skaking her head. 

 " so what bout it girly?" I asked. Her gaze landed on me. Ever so slightly I felxed my muscles. Catching her praising gaze. "Hmm?"

"Are you his?"

"His?.... No."

"Well than that's settled" I said. The money grub didn't look pleased but what ever not my issue. "Ok ready for round two?"

"Round two?"

 "Here's the final question: "Did you put some kind of jutsu on us?"

Sakura gave the answer she gave us earlier adding, " I don't know any jutsu like that. Never even heard of one. But you guys could of, you are older and more experienced."

Deidara:

The exchanges were interesting to say the least. I would have to fill in my man Sasoir when he came back.  At her last statement I had to agree with her on several points. "I havent heard of such a thing either. Besides Kakazu your the oldest next to pain surly you would know of something like this. If it was even possible."

That didn't make him happy one bit. But that was typical Kakazu format. Unpleasant and hard to please. The only thing that made him happy was money. Which he seemed to worship much to every ones displeasure. My stomach took the opertuity to grumble, hungry. It gained me stares from the others but their wasn't much I could do about it. 

' i hope shes a good cook' i thought, remembering the displeasing taste of my morning breakfast. In the house hold of the Akatsuki it was every man for it self, including when dealing with meals. Kohan used to sometimes cook for pain but that was it. I didnt know how to cook since my mother never taught me and i didn't care to know how. Since iv joined years ago after trying to cook a few times cooking i decided to buy already made food from a take out restaurant from town. The restaurant was run down and had the worst food. But it was something to eat. i imaged her giving me breakfast in bed. in response i grouned in pain as my cock tried to stretch my pants. It earned a curious stare from sakura. " why did you make that noise" she inquired. i blushed heavenly.

 " He smells different from before." she cocked her head to the side. Her odd statement caused everyone but Itachi to give her a look like she needed to be thrown in the crazy bin where I'm sure Hidan had been sent to several times at least.  

" she is from the Shikashawess clans" itachi elaborated.