Sakura Chapter 5

Mockingly I lounged on the branch. Stupid I know. Any smart ninja would of take the opportunity to get away, but something bugged at me. Forcing me to stay. While playing denfense I watch each member. Pain didnt get in on the action. Mysteriously he seemed fasonated with me. Before long he butted in but not in the way I would of thought he would. "join us."

Mouths dropped including mine. I had no idea if the offer was joke or not. The leader of the cult was quick to elaborate, " with you we could recapture what we lost. You with the forbidden 100 healing, monstrous strength. Just like your teacher. On top of that you have medical ninjutsu and possess skills to hold even us at bay and all on your own. " 

"You have got to be kidding me." Deidera proclaimed besides his first partner. "I hate to admit it but she would be a good addition. " Kisame pipped in. Logic apparently like me was hard to fight. Even I had to admit it had its appeals. No longer would I have to worry about my father. No like sasuke I would be free to get revenge against a village who shunned and never found my familys killer. What I really should say is the former sasuke. But still it was hard to turn away from my home. 

"Any other reasons?" I questioned. Even with these urges I had enough insight to prepare for the unexpected and unknown. Pain came closer, en-composing my face in his palm. His warmth seeped into my being, what he said next would be a first for me. "Your very beautiful. Thats another reason."

I jumped back as if burned as the saying goes. The group seemed to be either puzzled or pissed at pains offer not that he seemed to notice. I pondered the opportunity for a few minuets. Weighing the pros and cons. This was a major dicsion. Not something to take lightly. Itachi's eyes black as night meet mine and for a second they looked worried. An notion I could not explain. "What do I get out of joining?" Pain was quick to assure me of the benefits. And with the grantee I joined. 

Inside once more, this time under different circumstances. Behind me Sasori and Kakzu tried to sway Pain from his decision. "She's only joining so she can carry on with her mission" sasoir argued. "I could of gotten away if I wanted to." I pipped in. Not appreciating the way they were treating me, like I wasn't in the room. 

"She has a good point." Deidera the bomber added. Much to his partners irritation. Pain held a hand up, and all arguing stopped. He turned an surveyed me for a few seconds, almost causing me to figit. "Traitors are killed imminently" he told me. I nodded in understanding. I turned and glared at the protesters, "you only want me gone because I can kick both your asses."

Kisame cracked up laughing, "one things for sure if she's around I wont be board." Earning an glare from me.  "You know all of us?" Pain asked. I faced the members with a nodd I named them all. Pain seemed satisfied, giving the order for Hidan to be released. Deidera was the one stuck with the job and seemed none to happy. Still he obeyed the orders, otherwise be punished by pain and from his mumbles that was not something he wanted to repeat. It was not long before the immortal joined our party but my greeting was not one I expected. In fact I was jumped by him at the first oppertunity. I was in heaven when hidan kissed me, my very first kiss.i cluched him to me not wanting him to stop, holding him to me by wrapping my arms around his neck. But to my sadnes he was pulled off me and thats when i realized my shirt had been ripped to ribons, when I had no clue. i was about to panic from embarrassment when Deidara pounced on my pushing me back on the cold floor. Kissing me he sparked my renewed lust and pleasure. But soon the delious looking men left me and stated fighting one another. Deidara was thrown into what looked like the worst an dirtiest kitchen i had ever seen.

Managing some resemblence of control I pushed my self off of the wall.  Destruction and casos ran ran-pit through out the space. Everyone seemed to be in the fray even Itachi and Pain who had say out both rounds that had taken place earlier.  When some order was gained the men no longer clashed physically but verbally. "What the hell is wrong with you Hidan?" While the squabbling continued Itachi came to stand at my side. Whispering in my ear, "you and I will be having a chat later."

Everyone came down from the fighting high. Somehow amugst the confusion I had ended up in pains arms, held against his chest. "What do you think pain?To be perfectly honest I think she put some kind of jutsu on us" sasori questioned? 

 i rubbed me face along his kneck and he growled in passion in response.Picking me up Pain in his glourish bueaty sat down on the coach with me on his lap. i was tugged off his lap, by a very unhappy looking sasori. I winced thinking i was in trouble but instead he sat with me in his arms. he used his puppets to keep the others away from me, he bit my kneck making me gasp, mumbling around me throat he said in a tense tone, " i dont know what they did to us but you better reverese it". Shoving me off his lap, causing me to hit the floor. Kisame took me off the floor and sat me gently between him and itachi, who rapped me in his arms, while kasame put his head on my lap. 

" Pain focus"! Kazu shouted at the distracted leader who was watching me closely as i shying patted and rubbed Kasame the shark mans head. " God all of you have lost your heads" Sasori said with clear and noticeable emotions! Pain signed, " whats gotten into us"? 

" I have no damn clue and i dont give a shit. i wanna fuck sakura" Hidan declared. He tried to pounce on me . i never saw him coming but to my surprised Kisame and Hidan started to go at it once again. Pain throw both into the filthy fly living kitchen. i ran to them and immittedly administrated medical attention.