Once again all the members except kohan & sasori : Chapter 16

Pain: i walked into town and headed into an expensive clothing store for women. An employee greeted me with a scared smile. I ordered her to show me to sakuras clothes size section. she left me to look, hurrying away like a scared mouse. I was the snake. Soon I found shirts for her. i got a couple in each color. Then i went to the pants section saying the last two items needed for last. I found two short skirts like the one she came to us wearing. But they didn't have the sides cut like the one she wore. I grabbed different colors not knowing what she would like. Satisfied with my collection, i headed towards the front, dropped the clothes off that i was going to buy then headed back for the fun part. Finding bras and underwear.

Kisame:

 As it turns out Sakura was in her new room. Located near mine and the others. After knocking I dared enter even without permission. The plain room was empty. Noise caused my eyes to land on the bathroom door. Steam came from the room. Hearing the shower running i didn't dare enter. Tempting as it was.

Itachi: 

I stared at the ring, a something i wouldve given sakura on our weeding day had i not killed my clan. We were soposed to marry when she was 16 but that was years ago. she was now 23 and i was 39, being 14 years older than her and sasuke. The ring was gold with a black, blue ,red and white diamonds my clans colors. I griped it tightly. i fell on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Dei: 

i sat in my room perfecting my new art, a sakura figure made of clay. somthing i would not use as a weapon. No instead I might give it to her as a present of save it for my self. I had no idea on how to give it to her. Having never really ever been in a relationship. 

Hidan: 

I ended up leaving the whore house unsettled. I payed the women. All the while something bothered me. Nagging. All the same I had no idea what was wrong. 

Sakura: the shower was warm and welcoming. After a long day like today, that was all I wanted to do. I heard a knock at my bedroom door but didn't bother answering. Not wanting to ruin the moment. Who ever had come to the door entered the room. The steam kinda throw me off but it smelled like Kisame. I lunged for my towl. No more opportunities for them. Moments later he left.