chapter 18 The first night pt 2

Sakura:

"What do u need Itachi"? i asked repeating the question not sure of what to do next. He grabbed my breast. i winced an got out of his grip. I looked at him with fear as my body turned proceded into the flight stage. " sakura i..". 

" NOOO!" i screamed. the other members were comming i could smell them. But i jumped out of the window. Itachi called after me. i looked back crying.i ran into the night which was cold with rain, only covered in the thin blanket. I hid in the darkness of the forest. Fear full of the past being relieved. 

{flashback}

i was running through the house at the age of 16, 11 years ago. He chased me, hunting me in the building. I was the prey he wanted to torture, to punish and he did. 

{ end of flashback}

i shock my head not wanting to remember the pain that was afflicted on me that night. And in the days after. I huddled against the tree, barly moving besides shivering as the temp went down and as the wind picked up.

Hidan: 

" what the hell did you do " i demanded throwing the Itachi bastard up against a tree. Before he could open his mouth though i broke his jaw causing him to cough blood. Kakzu pulled me back. All of us were standing socked in the rain. And the night was just beging. And i knew it would only get worse. "Hidan. you ass." Deidara said smacking me over my head. I turned around to smack him, but the Pain in the ass Pain grabbed my fist. Getting closes to my stuggling body, saying in a deadly voice " you've done it now. You dumbass, now we wont know what happend and or were she is". Braking my fist he shoved me back .

Kasame: 

thinking 'what the hell is wrong with us? why are we acting this way over the former leaf villege Ninja? Even though shes hot as hell...' my thoughts trailed off. " spread out and find her" Pain ordered turning away, he would of gone off to look had Kazu not had stopped him with his words. " What the hell is wrong with you? You all treat her like shes your women!" Pain punched him in the face telling him to shut the hell up. Pain and Kazu butted heads. " shes got you under her control. Its a jutsu. Shes making you want to want her, so she can steel valuable information." kakzu stated with stubbornness. Something he almost always shows. " i dont care." Pain snarled. He turned and walked away. I didn't watch what happened next but took off instead wondering what the hell Itachi did to make the female take off. 'She's a tough female.'

Sakura: 

i paced in fear in the forest having no idea where i was going. I also couldn't help crying. 'Damnit ' i thought. " how could i do that " i muttered." show any weakness and everyone will hurt you." i continued under my breath. I started to wonder at the feelings and the actions of my now team members. "why the hell do they like me so much? its almost like they like, like me" that sentence freaked me out. I started to panic. and with a hoot of an owl I jumped and let my claws free. I growled. Panting I forced my self to relax. 'But just to be safe' I quickly headed in the opposite direction of the noise.

Before I knew it I fell in a shallow river. Swearing up a storm I climbed out. Only to run into deidara. Yelping I struck out with my claws at full force. Sending a bleeding deidara into a near by tree. " what the hell was that for?" he asked . 

"I'm sorry" I replied, going to his side I started to heal him. his wounds wern't to bad thankfully. " man women do really have claws. hmm." I recalled my claws . not wanting to make a scene. the other members except for sasori entered the raining clearing. " what the hell happened to you" hidan asked. 

" she jumped me" deidara stated. 

" deal with it" I snapped. Hidan snickered which earned him a trip into a tree. " sakura I... " itachi started. but I cut him short with a shake of my head. " ummm" kIsasme said. And that's when all the male eyes landed on the wet sheet plastered to my naked body. before I could move let alone make a sound Pain put his cloak around me. Once again saving my modesty without a word he picked me up and we headed towards the hideout. Dispite my protests.