01.

•Kya•~~~~~~~~~

•Kya•
~~~~~~~~~

"KYA BRING YA ASS DOWN THESE MUTHAFUCKIN' STAIRS BEFORE I HAVE TO DRAG YOU DOWN THEM HOES" my mama wanna yell at me this early in the damn morning.

Me and my mama have a rocky relationship. It's been like this since I ran away about 5 years ago. She did me so dirty. I got sold off, she never cared for me, she showed favoratisim to a hoe that wasn't hers, she put niggas over me, stole from me, ect. She taught me you gotta give respect to get it, and she don't give me shit so ion care for being respectful when it comes to her.

"I'M COMING DAMN I GOTTA GET MY CHILD READY OR CAN I NOT DO THAT?" I yelled back. I have a daughter and she's 5. Yes I had her young, but that's what I get for tryna be grown. That's my everything though, I do everything that I do for her. She my best friend...act like me and everything. Cuss a lot too. We gone fix it sooner or later.

I walked down the stairs to see my mama and her ain't shit 'boyfriend' sitting on the couch.

"Bout time" she said once I got down the stairs.

"You want me to watch her while you go get my medicine?" my mama asked me. See I got trust issues...my mama let me go through some fucked up shit as a child but it is what it is I guess. Now I trust her to some extent and that's because I know that she knows not to fuck with me since I'm the only one who would help her. But who I don't trust is this big dirty looking couch potato that's just flopped out on our couch...he gives me a vibe, that's why I'm bout to be moving out soon. I got me a house I'm just saving for all my furniture.

"Hell nah...ion trust his ass" I mugged him and he just smirked at me. Ugly ass.

"Alright then just bring me my medicine before you head to Mimi's house." My mama yelled as I closed the door.

"Ma..that man is creepy as hell." Mya and laughed. And ion wanna hear no bs abt my baby cussing. Cus I know we working on it.

Would y'all let y'all kids cuss when they kids??- Jayy

We hopped in the car put our seatbelts on and stuff before we headed to Walgreens so I can get my baldheaded ass mama ha medicine.

"MAAAA I don't want to be at no store I want to go see Mimi" she pouted. I ignored her whining and continued getting the stuff. My poor baby was back there having a whole ass tantrum. I turned to see ha crazy ass hanging upside down STILL IN THE DAMN SEATBELT kicking her legs.

"Get yo ass up and sit right lil girl" I laughed.

"Shut up that's why yo lace lifting" she mugged THEE FUCK outta me before leaning up and sticking her fingers where the lace lifted. Don't get on my ass yet y'all...I had shit to do today and planned on doing my hair tm.

"U ain't shit Mya" I said pushing her back. She laughed while buckling her seatbelt. I put on some YoungBoy while we rode back to my mama house, and then to my best friends house.

"BAH BAH HE ALREADY DEAD. CAUGHT THAT NIGGA FUMB-" Mya stopped and mugged me when I cut the music off since we were here.

"Mama I want to let u know that u aint worth a thing" she pouted. I knocked on Mimi's door and she didn't answer. I got my spare key and opened the door to and empty living room.

"Nanny?" Mya repeated as we walked cautiously through her house. Sum was off so I pulled my gun out pushing Mya behind me as I got to her room. I opened her room door to see it was completely a mess, and Mimi was on the floor hugging her knees crying. Lord knows ion wanna go back to how I was...but behind this bitch I'd kill any mf that fucks with her and that's on my child.

I dropped my stuff and dropped to the floor with her holding her as she cried.

"Mya she's ok go downstairs and watch tv or something we finna come down there" she nodded and left. I got up to run her a nice bubble bath since that always helps her calm down. She went in the restroom and closed the door, I went in my purse to get a blunt I had already rolled. I walked in the bathroom and she was just staring.

"Ok what happened" I asked her taking a pull from the blunt.

"So I had just came from the store...and some niggas who Mikey nem don't fw was there..." She paused and I instantly knew she was finna say some shit that would have made me run out the house looking for the nigga.. "one of them recognized me cus they was like there go Mike's bitch and was just hollering all types of shit at me....so I just went in the store and-" she got cut off when I heard a loud ass boom, Mya screaming and "WHERE IS SHE"

I ran downstairs with my gun and some nigga was just looking around her house...I couldn't see who it was I just looked at Mya and she had a look I can't even describe so I shot him...in his leg because I didn't know who it was just yet.

"WHY TF WOULD U DO THAT SHIT KYA DAMN" it was Mikey... soon after some other niggas ran in the house with they guns pointed at me.

"Gimme one reason I shouldn't let them empty they clips on yo dumb ass" Mikey spoke.

"Because if they shoot my mama I'm going to shoot you" Mya says holding Mimi's gun she hid under her couch. My baby with the shits I thought to myself.

don't even dtm about the gun I learned how to shoot when I was 5 as well so that's why I put it 🤷🏾‍♀️-Jayy

He laughed and that made the rest of his lil crew laugh. I looked at Mya who looked mad asab.

"She said she was going to shoot me" he laughed more. Mya shot him in his knee cap and now it was my turn to laugh.

"Call off yo rottweiler Kya" he says holding his knee. I grabbed the gun from Mya and I dapped her up.

"Real hot girl sh-stuff" she said and I shook my head. I went into the restroom and got the first aid kit and started to take out the two bullets we put in his leg.

____________________________________________
Heyy y'all how y'all liked the first chapter?

Y'all like Mya?

Y'all like Kya?

What y'all think happened to Mimi??