20

Taj

We was all downstairs playing uno. That nigga Nasir was bugging me at this point. He ain't even tell me nun, just his presence was enough to make me mad.

"TAJ" Dee yelled making me look at him with a mug. "Nigga don't look at me like that it's yo turn and you not even paying attention. I had to pull a card since ian have a yellow. I pulled a rule card. "Switch cards with the fifth person on your right, or get slapped by the second person to your left. 

I looked up, and going to the left it was Kya, Mimi, o dude she was, Tj, then another dude that was with them, and on my right it was Dee, then Nasir. I shook my head because it was either switch with that dude that look like Nasir (he had too many damncards) or get slapped by Nasir. 

"I'll get slapped" i said cus I had 5 cards left and I wasn't bout to go from top to bottom. Everybody was either looking at me or Nasir because it was obvious that it was a bad idea.

"Hurry up fore' i change my mind" i said. Kya wrapped her arm around mine and held my hand as Nasir stood up and walked by me. "Yeen gone stand up" he asked. 

"No he's not just cmon" Kya spoke for me. I moved her from by my arm as I sat up to the edge of the couch. Now i'm kinda regretting it. I know i'm bout to be mad. 

BOOM BOOM BOOM somebody knocked on the door.

I looked at Kya and she shrugged before getting up. She opened the door and they friend came in. He was limping a lil bit. 

"RICOOOOOOO" o dude Mimi was by yelled and got up. All of them dapped him up while me, dee, Tj, and kya sat in our seats waiting. 

"We was playing uno and he got a rule card now Nas gotta slap him" O dude said. "Shiddd just a slap? You should bat tf out of that nigga" Rico said laughing. 

"We not doing that today Rico....and the girls are upstai-shut up talking to me Kya" he said sitting down. Kya reached into the side of the couch and grabbed a gun. She kissed the side of the muzzle before pointing it at his stomach. He rolled his eyes and she laughed as she simply put it back.

"Oooookayyyyy... okay now we will finish the game Rico you can hop in next round." Mimi said trying to be optimistic. I sat back up and he came in my face and slapped the hell out me. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't mad, but I ate that shit and was ready to continue. 

I looked at Kya and she was just looking at me, she was trying to read my facial expression so I turned my face and told her to go. She put down a draw four and Mimi pulled one too making Mike scrunch up his face. He looked at his cards and shook his hand before drawing another draw four.

"Gah damn" Rico said as we watched the draw four cycle continued. It was on tj and he put down two draw 2s. "You can't do that nigga" Dee said laughing. "How what's two plus two?" Tj said raising his eyebrow. "Rico yelled FO" making Tj stand up and dap him up. "Exactly now go head bruh draw yo 12 bruh" Tj said facing Nasir brother. He looked through his card looking mad. 

"Mane fuck y'all and these 12 cards" he said flipping the table. "Ouch" Kya said rubbing her arm. "Really Kyree" Mimi said. "So fucking childish" Tj said. "BROOO" Mike said. "You worse then them kids upstairs" Rico said laughing. Thats all I heard at once. "Aye bruh you gone have to pick this shit up" I said looking at everything that was on the floor. Kya just brought them flowers that was on this table, and all the dirt and water was now all over the rug, and the floor. 

"You mind yo muthafuckin business" he said storming outside. I started to get up and follow him when Kya hopped in my lap. This girl. "Im good" I told her and she looked at me then got up. I walked in the kitchen grabbing the broom and dustpan and i went back in the living room to clean the mess. I knew Kya was mad, but she didn't want to show it.