52

Mimi

Im sitting in the tub chilling. I have my music I have my candles and I have some fucking grape juice. This baby need to cmon here so I can have some liquor.

**

I was getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door. I put on a big shirt and then went to open it. It was Mikey. He looked horrible. Eyes were bloodshot red, lips crusty, eyes puffy, he wasnt even matching.

"Look I need to talk to you" he said and I let him in.

"I am so sorry for how I did you...it was no reason for doing it and im sorry. I miss you. I realized after I left how fucked up I was for cheating. I could have came to you, but i didn't I went out and found a random to do something only partners should do. Everything I look for in a woman has been in my face for 7 years and it took you leaving for me to fully understand that. I've been selfish and Im sorry, but I need you here with me. I want to wake up to see you in the mornings Mimi. Because its you that I want and you that I love" he told me. I cant say I dont miss him. But I dont want him to cheat again.

"And I miss you too, but whos to say you wont cheat again if i take you back"

"IM to say...i put that on our child that I wont cheat on you again. I love you" he said and my heart melted.

"Okay"

"Okay what?"

"I dont know you never asked me anything" I said seeing if he would catch the hint.

"You'll be my girlfriend again?" he asked and i nodded. He came by me and hugged me.

YOU STUPID BITCH !!-Jayy

"Thank you so much...can I go get some clothes?"

"Nigga im not driving you no where what you asking me for"

"Because you might not want me here"

"Well I do"

"Ill be back then"

"alright" and with that he walked out. I hope he does like he says.

_____________________

Mikey

I got Mimi to take me back. I thought she would cuss my ass out, but she didn't. Im glad that she did because I really do love her. I just slipped up when Ilani texted me because I wanted my dick sucked.

I looked down at my phone seeing this girl Lina texted me.

Lightbright: yhu coming spennanight??

nawl but i can slide for a lil minute

Lightbright: awnn okay the door's unlocked

I turned around and went towards her house. Id grab me some clothes later.

***

I opened her door seeing every light off. I turned the living room light on and walked through the hallway to her room. There she was laying on her bed wit her back turned towards me completely naked.

"Mmn" I said as I bit my lip she turned her head and smirked. She put her phone down and she crawled to the edge of the bed and signaled for me to come. I did and she unbuckled my pants pulling my dick out. She grabbed it and put it straight in her mouth. I watched as she bobbed her head on it. She wouldn't go all the way down so I pushed her head and started thrusting in her mouth. 

"Fuck" I said out loud as she gagged. I instantly let her head go so she could breathe. She took it out of her mouth and started working it with her hands. 

"On your back" I said and she did exactly that. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I put my shit on her clit and teased her a lil bit.

"Cmon stop playing" she said and that was the green light. I grabbed her legs and thrusted into her and started off with fast strokes.

"Ouu shit" she moaned out and I just kept going. I slowed my pace down and i circled my thumb around her clit.

"mmmn" she moaned. I stopped and turned her body around then pushed her head down. I positioned myself correctly then I started drilling her shit.

"Fuck" she moaned out. I watched her ass jiggle every time i would thrust into her and that shit made me want to go harder so i did. 

"Wait Mikey wait" she said and I slowed down some. I felt her body jerk and I knew she was finished, but I wasn't so I fastened up my pace again.

"Shit Mikey" she said as I sped up. I was almost there I kept at this pace for a little while longer until I left my dick twitch. I immediately pulled out and watched as my shit went on her ass. I walked to her bathroom wet a towel then went back in there. I wiped her off, then I grabbed my pants and stuff before putting them on. I watched as she got a big towel and covered herself.

"You can stay" she told me.

"No I cant I got shit to handle"

"Awwww" she said and i smirked.

"Ill be back soon i promise" i said and I walked out. I went back to my house and grabbed some clothes before going back to Mimi's house.

"Gah damn you took long" she said.

"Traffic bad asab...somebody got shot up on that front road and the police wasnt letting everybody through at once"

"damn...come watch this with me" she said patting the seat by her.

"let me take a shower then im coming" i told her and she nodded. I lowkey felt bad for coming here right after I fucked Lina, but I needed that.

____________________________________________

Thoughts

My thoughts is fuck him and I hope he gets a Std and Mimi find out-Jayy

Lay's chapter

I had to give yall a scene since its been a while since we had one.

Y'all think Mimi gone find out?

I hope ha dumbass do...dumbass gone be hurt asab- Jayy