17

KY'ANI MONAE

I just dropped Mya off by my grandma house. I called up Taj, Dee, and Tj, two of my best body guards. I had to go meet up with Mikey and the boys. I had to tell them anyways. I had no intention on shooting any of them, but if they loose they shit before I could tell them who I was then I had no problem with killing any and everyone in there. We are meeting because the niggas they have working for them are 1 ruining my money flow and 2 they not loyal workers. I always have someone looking out, especially after people that calls themselves fucking with me and my money. I did it to protect both them and myself. Now they were dangerous, feared by many, had connections, and was able to get information quick, but they weren't me. I have niggas that let me know shit 5 minutes after it happens. I'm big dog... they just don't know yet.

I pulled up to our spot. "Wassup Kya" Tj said. I spoke or whatever and we hopped in the truck. They had a few of my other workers in the truck already. We had a long ride ahead of us. They wanted to meet away from where they be at most of their time. That's prolly why they had backup already.

"How we gon move is me, Tj, and Dee is gonna go in with Kya. Maury you staying in here just on case we end up in a shootout. We gon need you to push this hoe. The rest of y'all gon be outside scoping the place out. If they smart it's gon be some niggas waiting outside. Don't get caught. Don't come in contact with them if y'all can't duck em I'm putting a bullet straight between yo eyes. Y'all that's outside gotta look out for each other and pay attention. Silencers on we don't want a scene, but y'all know that already. Understand?" Taj said. I liked Taj cus he was a beast at what he does. That nigga is dangerous as hell. No kids no family to care for so he REALLY don't give a damn. He's also my guy who makes the important orders when I'm not able to. He's a natural leader...and he's a mastermind at this planning shit too. I also like him cus he got a big di-

"Kya u sleep?" Taj asked. I told him no and it went back to silence. We were almost at the location we were sent to go to. We got out the car two streets down from the house. No lights were on. Set up vibes. "Y'all be ready for ANYTHING" I said as we started to separate. When we got to the door Taj pushed me behind him and Dee and Tj stayed on side of me. This let me know that Taj wanted to go first just in case. He opened the door and to our surprise nothing happened. No gunshots, people trying to put bags over our heads nothing. We decided to proceed in the house. Only one light was on over the dining room. I went to the end and was on the side faced to where we came from so I can see them when they came in.

"Hmm...well y'all not dumb" I heard. The sound was coming from a speaker. "Tf u called us for if we wasn't gone have a face to face conversation." Taj said. "Oh we will" I had to check y'all out first who's the bitch?" It was Mikey. I had my mask on, but I had a black cropped shirt, and some leggings plus my hair was showing out the bottom. Taj turned to look at me and I shook my head. "That's my girl nigga not that it concerns you" Taj said. This wasn't true, but we had history. I knew he wasn't going to expose who I was especially after I shook my head. I heard them laughing on the speaker before the sound cut off. Almost instantly the lights cut on.

Taj nem pulled their guns out looking around. Mikey, Rico, Nas, and a nigga that look like Nas, all came from some room. "Bitch get up that's my seat" his brother said. Taj took his gun out and pointed it at him making everyone else do it too. "Say it again nigga" Taj said. I dude looked back at Mikey and Mikey gave him a look before he threw his hands up in surrender.

"Sit down let's talk" Mikey said sitting down. I already know some shit bout to go down. "What's the problem? Mikey said.

"We don't have no fucking problem y'all called us so you tell me what's the problem" Taj said. His voice was laced with frustration and attitude. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked back at me and let out a deep breath. "Listen to your bitch" Rico said. "Aye you not Gon be calling my sister many more bitches bruh" TJ said. They was family so ik them talking shit about me was fucking with them.