08

Layla's POV

Layla's POV

I swear if these mfas wasn't my best friends before this they are now. I was just thinking bout him and I never told them this and they have him. Here. In my new house with me right now. I asked them to leave my room as as I picked Dion up and sat on my bed.

"Mommy?" He asked looking up at me. "Why you leaved me?" He asked frowning. My heart sank because I wasn't about to lie to him, but Ian know what James taught h about jail so Ian want him to run neither

"Mommy did some bad things a while ago..
And they had to take her to jail so I can learn my lesson..like time out" I said looking at him.

"I wish I can go in time out, daddy always hits me 3 times when I do something bad and it hurts" he said.

"My auntie Ty hurts me too, but she hurts me more than daddy does." With this I instantly tuned him out and started thinking about what id do to her. "-she also hit me with the long broom part because I acidly dropped my juice on her couch" is what I heard before I lost it.

I grabbed Dion and rushed down the stairs.

"Y'all watch him James bring yo ass" is all I said before walking out the house slamming my door. He came out after me looking confused.

"You letting Tyana beat on my child?" He looked like he seen a ghost. "Answer. The damn. Question." I said walking up to him.

"I uh-NIGGA YOU WHAT?" Ian have time for this stuttering shit. "I knew she hit him, but beating him nah" I looked at this nigga like he just told me HE was pregnant.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT NOTICE SOMEBODY IS BEATING ON YOUR FUCKING CHILD! U DIDNT SEE NO MARKS OR SUM SHIT U DIDN'T NOTICE HIS BEHAVIOR OR ANYTHING!" I screamed. A few people opened their doors/windows but Ion give a fuck.

"That's my sister and uk how it is with her. I couldn't just- YOU COULDN'T WHAT JAMES? YOU COULDN'T AT LEAST TELL HER NOT TO? THATS THE VERY LEAST U COULD HAVE DONE! UKW FUCK YOU FUCK THIS FUCK IT ALL! YOU NOT GETTING HIM BACK AND YOU NOT EVER SEEING HIM AGAIN! IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM U CAN SEE ME IN-" Right then Dion ran out the house to me and hugged my legs.

"Mommy stop yelling but can I jump on your bed?" He asked. I nodded my head and James' bitch ass decided he was gon grab my son.

"We are leaving" he said walking towards his busted ass car. I picked up a lil pole looking thingy off the ground and ran behind him hitting him with it. I told Dion to go to Kya who was standing at the door. I hit him over and over and over until I got tired. I hit James last time in his chest with that pole and told him not to come here unless he wants to die. He got up and mugged me before carrying his bitch ass in the car.

"U better have a GREAT lawyer" he said before pulling off. I walked back in the house to Dion being asleep besides Mimi and they were watching Luca.

(That's a good show idc what y'all say)

I picked Dion up and put him in one of the rooms before going back downstairs.

"Y'all I might be going back to jail... that's what I'ma start this off with. I may be going back to jail and I need y'all to promise me if I do y'all take care of Dion and don't let him go with ANY of James' family."

"Girl first of all u not going no where, and second uk we got D..that's our nephew now tell us what happened and who ass we gotta beat" Kya said with Mimi co signing.

I laughed at how slow these two were. "So we were just chilling and D asked me why I left him I told him, and he said he wishes he could go in time out because James hit him three times. Thats not what got me mad...he waited a minute before telling me that his aunt hurts him more than James did what it sounded like was James just hit him a few times when he was in the wrong, but he said Tyana hurt him more so what am I supposed to think? So I was in my thoughts then I started listening to him again and he was saying how she hit him with a broom stick for spilling some damn juice in the sofa." I said tearing up and shaking my leg.

"Hell nah Kya we gotta go... Lai send me a picture of this hoe we finna find ha ass" Mimi said getting up and her and Kya gathered they stuff about to leave.

"Okay but don't kill her...I want to do that" I said earning them both to mug me. "You just got out I'm not bout to risk yo- don't kill her..she fucked with my child and imma kill the bitch behind him" I said cutting Mimi off. She looked at Kya before they both walked out. They gone kill her.
_________________________
Just a lil sum sum bc I forgot to put sum