40

Taj

"I bet they at that damn baby shower doing the most" Mikey said sitting on the couch. It was Laila's baby shower, and she said the niggas wasn't allowed. Type of shit is that.

"Y'all wanna prank them?" Rico said coming round the corner.

"Grow up nigga damn" Kyree said mugging him.

"What u tryna do" Dee said paying attention to Rico.

"We gone write a note saying we got got or sum shit and then we gonna ignore them for a while and-MMCHT" everybody cut him off my smacking.

"Nigga uon even got a girl or a potential girl to prank like that shut yo lonely ass up" Tj said making everybody laugh.

"I'd take yo bitch tho" he said making both me and TJ stand up.

"See you....you be pushing it nigga...wrong female to speak on bro find a new one" I said pushing his head with my finger.

"Nigga Ian scared of you" he said standing up.

"And Ian Kya if I pull this gun out..." I paused tapping the gun that was in my pants. "Imma kill you so I suggest you keep it chill" I said simply walking back to where I was.

"And that ain't a threat nigga that's a promise" I said. I looked at TJ who looked like he wanted to kill him then and there. I just shook my head.

I SAY KILL HIS ASS...im tired of him- Jayy

"Mann but we do need to find sum we can do tho" Nasir said tryna change the subject.

"Let's go to Kostas and shoot pool" Key suggested.

"Hell yea"
"Bet"
"Ight"
"Say less"

I heard some of everybody say.

"Alright I'm driving my truck too...so 5 of y'all can come with me and 5 go with Nas" I said looking for my keys.

I looked around and found them. I walked outside and went into the truck.
_____

"NIGGA YOU SUCK" KJ yelled at Key because he hit the 8 ball in the hole.

We been here for about an hour and we was all just chilling. Tj still mad at Rico tho. It was my turn to go, so I put my phone down by everyone else's and grabbed the cue.

I was focused on positioning the cue when I heard Key loud ass.

"Damn how all y'all getting a call at the same damn time" he said. I looked on my phone seeing it was Kya. I put the cue down and grabbed my phone like everyone else.

"BAE I NEED YOU AND THE GUYS TO COME TO THE HALL ON ALMA STREET LIKE RIGHT NOW" Kya basically screamed panicking. I heard the others tryna calm whoever was in the phone down as well.

"Slow down what happened" I asked.

"We was chilling and then- THERE THEY GO" she cut herself off and I heard gunshots followed by more commotion then it was before.

"WE GOTTA GO"
"LETS GO"
"COME ON"
"WE LEAVING"

I heard everyone say then we rushed outside to the vehicles. We all heard the same thing.
_____________
We got there and the Hall Laila rented was trashed. Bullet holes through the building and the cars in the front. Glass everywhere a mess.

We walked in and the inside was bad too, not that bad though.

"Hey" I heard and I turned seeing Laila. She looked like she was just chilling .

"Where they at" I asked and she started walking. We followed her into a back room and all the females that was there was all on the ground.

When we walked through everyone who's nigga was here hopped up and went to them. When Kya saw me she gave me a hug and held me tight.