36

•Mimi•
~~~~~~~~~

Kya just dropped me off and I decided to tell Mikey.

I walked into our house expecting to hear him screaming at the game, but it wasn't. It was quiet again.

I put my purse and things down on the counter and grabbed me some snacks
then went to our room to relax.

I turned on Too Close To Home and just chilled.
***
I woke up to the sound of my shower running. I got up and stretched before walking in the bathroom.

"How's your mom" I asked him. He told me his mom had been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and he has been to the hospital twice every day. Sometimes more so I went investigate yesterday.

"She's doing good today..but can we talk about it after I get out" he asked.

"Yea...I got something to get off my chest too" I told him. I waited for his response, but there was none. I just walked out and went sit back on the bed. I texted Laila.

He acting funny again🥲

Boo🥰: I told you all I really can tell you is to talk to him

Yea ik I told him I got stuff I gotta get off my chest

Boo🥰: well y'all work it out... Keep my neice or nephew in your mind as you speak...do what u think would be best for that baby and remember what Drew sent you

Yea... Imma show him when we talk ty

Boo🥰: np

I turned my phone off and just stared at the wall thinking. Mikey came out the bathroom and sat on the bed putting on socks.

"You leaving" I asked.

"Yea I gotta go handle something with Rico nem"

"Okay well I have to talk to you"

"Alright" he said still getting ready.

"I need you to look at me and actually hear me" i told him sitting up. He didn't listen.

"Well im pregnant and I think-You're pregnant?" he said cutting me off. That made his ass stop.

"Yea i am..about four weeks" i told him and his eyes started to get watery.

"You alright?" i asked.

"Yea im straight"

"But like i was saying i think we need to- We need a break" he said cutting me off again. I nodded my head.

"Yea that's what I was going to say...but I was thinking more of a-" i stopped talking to think for a second. "A permanent break...I don't want to rekindle nothing...i dont want to talk unless its about this child" i said and i looked up at him. He was just staring.

"Why permanently tho"

"Dont do that...please tell me what was in the back of your head when I first told you...also I want to know why YOU said we need a break" I said looking at him. He was now looking me in my eye and I looked up at him with my arms folded.

"I was just thinking about having a child...my child not my homeboy's child or my family's and I said I needed a break because-" he stopped. His eyes got watery again.