39

•Ike•
~~~~~~

"How was it?" Lank asked me. I work for Lank who works for someone else. I don't even know who.

"It was aight"

"They like you do you fit in"

"Ion know nigga damn give it time"

"You don't speak to the hand that feeds you like that"

"Nigga I feed my own self"

"With my money I provide" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"But like I was saying I want you to keep an eye on them"

"I know"

"Watch how they react to different things and watch where they be at and allat I need it all before we can start doing anything"

"You been saying that I know what to do can I go now"

"As a matter of fact since it's a problem hell no you can't go we're going over the plan again.
***

"Wrong" he said before socking me in my stomach AGAIN. He was asking me questions and Everytime I'd get one 'wrong' he'd punch me.

"Alright hold the hell up you told me that he wanted to kill her so how is that wrong"

"Cus I say it is"

"Up here hitting me like imma bitch...you the bitch because you hit me 7 times and Ian bleeding or aching yet"

"Oh really?" He said then he walked out.

He came back in with Bones. Bones was his right hand man....I'm convinced that's his friend with benefits tho.

"Since I'm not doing shit Bones is going to do it for me" he said then he stepped back. Bones stepped to me and jecked my by my shirt. He was looking all in my face.
***
Bones whooped my ass that's all imma say, but I held my own for as long as I could.
__________________________________________

Like Lay said we had writers block neither of us knew what to write so y'all got this lame chapter.

But I gotta question tho can y'all tell the difference between my chapters and hers?

If so lmk

I think I cuss more in mine-Lay

Nah urs be the throwed off chapters

Y'all see how ha bean head ass do me🤧🖕🏾