57

•Kya•
The next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I slept that long" I said looking at my phone. I stood up and went downstairs. Taj was running around with Mya on his back.

"Oh hey ma" Mya said when she saw me and she went back to laughing and giggling.

"Y'all hungry" I asked them and Taj stop running.

"Yea what you making" he said breathing heavy and putting Mya down.

"I low-key want an Alfredo" I said rubbing my belly.

I grabbed the noodles and shrimp.
***
I had everything done and I was just waiting on the noodles to finish. I sat the timer for 12 minutes and went sit down by Taj and Mya. Taj had his arm on the back of the couch and Mya was leaning in his arm.

(Ion know how to explain it but iykyk- Jayy)

"That's my spot" I said playing with Mya. She sat up and put her arm up like Taj.

"Hm" she hummed and I leaned over and she wrapper her arm around my neck.

"This is weird" she said giggling. I sat up and watched Pocahontas with them while I waited.
***
BEEEEEEEP

I heard the timer go off. I stood up and I felt a pain at the pit of my stomach. I winced some while rubbing my stomach.

"You good" taj asked and I nodded. I just continued going to the kitchen. I grabbed the noodles and took them over to the sink where the strainer was and I strained them.
My stomach pain grew some and it made me almost drop the pot.

"Kya are you good" Taj asked again.

"Yea" I lied. I wanted to finish cooking.

I put the pot back on the stove and looked in the cabinet for one of the store bought Alfredo sauces. I can't make it from scratch right now.

I grabbed one and put it in the pot. I looked around for the other one. It was at the very top. I got on my tippy toes and reached up to get it. I grabbed it and soon as it did my stomach felt like someone stabbed me in it. I dropped the sauce and grabbed my stomach.

Taj and Mya ran in the kitchen.

"Woah go get some shoes on" Taj told Mya. He squatted to the ground and picked up the big pieces of glass.

"That same pain" he asked me and I nodded.

"We should have went to the hospital when you first said you had pains" he said. He was right I've been having stomach pains for four days now, but every time I ate it eased the pain a little.

"SHIT" I yelled feeling the pain again. I stomped my feet on the ground and closed my eyes trying not to cry.

"BRING YA MOMMA SOME SHOES TOO MYA HURRY UP" he yelled. He picked me up and he put me in the car.

"Ima be quick" he said jogging back in the house. A few minutes later he came running out with Mya. We were driving and and I felt like I peed.

"Taj I just pissed" I said.

"It's alright" he said focusing on the road.

I grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight and pointed it towards the seat. I gasped.

"What" he said looking between the road and me.

"I think it's dead" I said letting a tear fall.

"Fuck you mean you think it's dead Kya don't say that" he said looking at me.

"I think I had a miscarriage" I said. I had on grey shorts and blood was leaking through my shorts. Taj looked down and immediately started speeding.
***
"Ooookay we're going to need to do a pelvic exam dad you you want to take baby girl out of here" she said referring to Mya. He looked at her stupid.

"Mya turn around" he said handing her his phone and she grabbed it and turned around.

"Okay then" she said and she started preparing for the exam.
***
The lady confirmed I had a miscarriage. She told me I should have been came to the hospital because if I waited any longer it could have been fatal. She also was able to pull up the files from my doctor in Louisiana. We didnt want to know the gender yet so we gave the envelope to Semaj and Tj. It was a boy though. We would have had a little boy. And our little boy passed on because of me. Because I couldn't handle everything going on around me. 

Taj wasn't taking it well. He didn't want to talk or nothing.

"We are going to send in to Dr. Brown and he is going to have to remove the placenta and all that stuff.. he'll further explain. Again I'm so sorry." She said about to walk out.

"Send a female not a male" Taj said. I was too sad to even say anything about it. The nurse nodded and walked out. As soon as she did I let it out.

Both Taj and Mya walked by me and hugged me.

"We gone get through this shit together mane" Taj said rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry for asking you for food mom...maybe if we weren't hungry my brother would still be here" Mya said crying.

"No...it wasn't that at all it's not our fault Mya and I don't want you to think that again" Taj said hugging Mya. She gathered herself up.

"Okay....you can call me your kid if you want to" she said softly to Taj.

"What?" He asked.

"I know you are upset about your baby, but I can be your daughter so you can have a kid now...I already look at you like you are my dad so..." she said. Taj and I looked at each other.

"You've been my child Mya...I love you like you're my daughter" he told her.

"So can I call you my dad?" She asked him. Taj looked at me and I was shocked.

"If you want to" he said and she hugged him. When I tell y'all I was a crying mess. I cried because of the miscarriage and what just happened. While we waited for them to move me, Taj's aunt called.

"Is everything alright" she asked referring to the baby.

"I had a miscarriage" i said and her face softened.

"I am so sorry for your loss..how is Taj" I didn't want to say he was fine when he wasn't so I gave him the phone. He walked out the room and they talked for a while before he came back in. Eyes was puffy and red. He was crying.

"Come here" I said scooting over for him to come with me. He laid onside me and I just hugged him. I heard him sniffling so I knew he was crying. His pain his hurt was all because I couldn't take time away and relax....i didn't let myself relax in a stressful situation. I should be the one gone not my kid. I failed him.

"Im sorry" I said as i rubbed his back and he instantly looked up at me.

"Kya dont tell me you blame yourself for this" he said. And I shook my head no. I lied. I didn't want him to stress anymore than he already was.

"We gon get through this Kya we gone be alright" he said. 

"Yea we are" I said staring at nothing in particular.

"What should we name him" he said.

"You can choose"

"I remember you said you liked the name Amari...Amari Davis" he said.

"Amari Jalil Davis" i added and he smiled.

"Amari Jalil Davis...i like that" he said. We just sat there until the doctor came in.

___________________________________________
She lost the baby....

Mya asking to call Taj dad?

What y'all feel about it??

Sorry for the emotional rollercoaster but yeaaaa...