05

Nasir Winston

Nasir Winston

"AYE BRING YALL MONKEY ASSES ON HERE" I yelled at the gang cus they went out last night WITHOUT ME. So imma make them mad as hell this whole day.

"Nigga u better get me some food after all this yelling" Kyree came downstairs stretching. He looked around for food and when he seen there was none he got mad.

"That's why we had all the big booty hoes in our section last night and YOU had to stay home" he said plopping on the couch. I went upstairs being loud and everybody woke up except Rico. So I opened his door to see him sleep with some girl layed up next to him.

"No he did not" Mikey said from behind me. "RICOOOOOOOOOOOO GET UP" he yelled. Nothing.

" I got sum.." he walked out, then came in with a belt.

"GET YO" *POP* "GET YO BIG NASTY ASS UP *POP* "GET YO BIG NASTY ASS UP AND GET IN THE TUB" *POP* *POP* *POP*" we all was laughing even o girl...She was ugly as fuck.

"Mane move" Rico said. He was mad so I left bc if he started swinging...I wasn't the one finna get hit. I sat on the couch as they argued upstairs.

Kyree and Mikey came running downstairs and all u seen was stuff hitting the walls along the stairs and then falling down them. Me and the dummies on side me all decided to go to Walmart bc Lord knows this fool be starving us in here.

We was walking outside and all u hear is "AHHHHHHH WHO TF IS THIS BITCH...THIS HOE SCARED TF OUTTA ME LOOKING LIKE JEEPER CREEPER! BE GONE YOU MONSTER BE GONEEEE" he screamed pushing past us running out the door.

"Soooo all y'all must have been real fucked up if y'all wasn't paying attention to who y'all brought here" they all scratched their heads and o girl decides she gon come and hit me...ig it was for that comment I just made.

"Aye u hit me a lil too hard bitch" I said as I pushed her ugly ass out the house. I walked out and o girl was tryna talk to Rico and he wasn't having that.

"AHHHHH PLZZZ LEAVE ME ALONE YOU GOBLIN... WHAT U WANT?? SOME PICKLES AND JELLY? GLASS SHREDS? ROACHES?? LOOK THERE GO ONE ON THE GROUND" he screamed hopping in my car and locking it. Had her bout to cry.

Later that night

Everybody was at my house. Lani lil friend wanted to come, but Ion wanna expose her to this shit. Poor thing might not even go out much...ha momma look like a homebody. She was fine tho I can say that.

"NIGGA DID U HEAR HIM?" Rico said.

"No whats up" I said. "Mikey asked if Mimi and ha friend can come" I waved them off and he took that as a yes talking bout yea we Gon come scoop y'all...Who he think he is.

I went upstairs to check on Lani.

"Daddy...can you pleeeeeeeaseee let Mya come over?" Lani said pouting. "I'll ask Mimi to bring her here when her and her friend comes" I told her. She hooped and hollered for joy as I called her.

A lil while later I got a knock on the door and all I heard was Mimi's loud ass.

"OPEN THIS DO' FORE I KNOCK IT DOWN HOE...OPEN THIS DO' FORE I KNOCK IT DOWN HOE" she screamed tryna sound like Madea and a child who I'm guessing is Mya laughed.

"STOP YELLING DAMN" I screamed at her as her and Mya pushed past me. "Well hello to you too Mya" I said and she stuck me her finger running to Lani's room. I seen somebody in the car still so I left the door open. Bout 5 minutes after another knock came.

Rico went open the door "Look bitch ion know which one of these niggas u been fucking with, but we chilling and we don't need u being petty and fucking up our vibe" he gave her a fake ass smile and then slammed the door.

A second after she came in with a ski mask on and her gun out. "TELL ME THAT SHIT AGAIN...GO 'HEAD TALK YA SHIT SO I CAN LET ONE OFF" at this point we all had our guns out except for Mimi...she stood in front of the girl.

"YOU AINT BOUT SHIT HOE" Rico said and she shot him once in his stomach and the other by his thigh. I was going to shoot when I heard Mya and Lani come downstairs and Mya had a small pistol in her hand.

"Woah.. give me the gun" I said slowly walking towards her.

"Back up off me nigga" she told me.

"U want me telling your mom?" I asked hoping she would put it down.

"Why u tryna tell my momma when u tryna shoot her?" She pointed at shawty in the ski mask. I looked at o girl and I was shocked as hell.

"C'mon Mya I got better shit to do...matter if fact if u wanna play u can Mimi when u done call Mya with u I'm in the car" Mya mama said and she slammed my door. I looked out the window and she was out there smoking and pacing around the car.

"Rico u one mean mfa...yo ugly ass didn't have to do that girl that...u dont even know her...she didn't even get to stay hello before u did that stupid shit thats why she shot yo stupid ass" Mimi yelled at Rico.

"Fuck you and ha" Rico said pressing on his stomach. Mimi walked over to him and punched him in his stomach where he was shot. He winced and Kyree bust out laughing.

"MYA GET YA SHIT WE LEAVING" Mimi said. Soon after, Mya and Lani came running downstairs asking if they can go to Mya's house. I walked outside so I can talk to o girl cus I felt bad.

I stepped out and she instantly put out her blunt and reached in her purse.

"Fuck u want?" She said looking at me with eyes full of anger.

"Look Ian know wtf was going on alright...one minute he cussing u out then you burst in MY house shooting my homeboy...how else u expect me to respond?" I said.

"It ain't about that ion give a damn abt none of that...ian one to take being disrespected lightly...I did what I had to do he not bout to play me like imma bitch." She said.

"What's yo name?" I asked her... I mean our kids are best friends and Ian even ask earlier.

"KJ to YOU" she said lighting her blunt.

"Damn..Ian even did u nun..I think I should know ur name if our children are going to be around a lot" I said tryna get her to tell me.

"Ian gotta problem with them not seeing each other that's gon be on you..make sure u tell Lani AND Mya u don't want her around bc Ian tell u my government...i got too much to my name ion got time to be being friendly" she said.

"Well I'm Nasir...or Nas it doesn't matter" I said.

She looked at me and sighed. "KJ or Kya... that's all yo get"

"You was o girl that was with Mimi at Sean's club?" cus I heard Rico say KEYA or some shit.

"Nigga u the feds?" She asked backing up.

"Not too much on me bruh I'm just tryna get to know u a lil that's all" I said.

"EHEMMMM" I turned around to see Mya and Lani both standing there.

"Mya I think my daddy like yo mama" Lani said making me mug her and Kya to laugh.

"And soon we Gon be sisters and then my mom gon get pregnant then we Gon have another baby sister" Mya said making Lani jump in excitement.

"Uh hold on... Who told y'all all this we don't even know each other's name" Kya said.

"NASIR KEITH WINSTON..is my daddy name" Lani said. O girl laughed and me and Lani looked at Mya waiting on her to say ha momma name. Mya looked at us then her momma.

"Sorry but she got too much shit on her name and she can't leave me with my bummy ass grandma" Mya said making us all laugh. Mimi came out and was ready to go. I hugged Lani since she was leaving me AGAIN. And they got in the car and left
____________________________________________
Thoughts??