34

Kya

Two days later

I was going to Mimi's house since I didnt tell them about me and Taj yet. I grabbed my key for her house and walked in. I heard laughing from upstairs. I walked upstairs seeing Mimi some girl and My'ani.

"Yallllll guess what" i said.

"AHHHHHH"

"OH SHIT" they all said at the same time.

"Whoops i forgot to make my presence known...but guess what" i said sitting down.

"what" Yani said. Mimi was deep in thought. I grabbed my phone and called Laila.

"Heyy wya"

"On my way over there"

"Alright ill wait then" i said hanging up.

"I hate when people say guess what or sum like that then dont tell what it is" the girl said.

"Who even are you?" I said looking at her.

"I was supposed to wait, but this is Khloé...my girlfriend" Yani said. She looked nervous.

"Heyy boo im Ky'ani, but call me Kya" I said and the girl nodded. Yani let out a sigh.

"Come see twin" i said getting up and walking out the room.

"Whats wrong"

"Nun"

"Tell me the truth...your whole vibe is off" i told her and she sighed again.

"I was lowkey scared that u wasn't gone like her...ian know what yo reaction was gone be"

"I already told y-I know what you told me, but some people say one thing then when I come around they act different and ion like that shit....my brothers even looked at me different when I first told them I liked girls too" she said turning around. I went infront of her and hugged her.

She's bi if uan catch on-Lay)

"Mane fuck them and they opinions... if you fw ha heavy thats all you need to worry about cus you the one that gotta sleep with her at the end of the day not them..not me or any other mfa that you come across...and the next time sb come at you sideways about it send they ass my way and Ill show them wtf happens when you play on my sister top" i told her still hugging her. Was lightly crying.

"Its alright pooh" i said rubbing her back.

"Yall okay..." I heard from behind me. It was Laila.

"Yea just a sister moment yaknow" I said hiding Yani's face from her. I watched as she went in Mimi's room and closed the door back.

"Thank you...like you dont even understand how much that meant to me" she said wiping her tears.

"U good...now cmon we gotta be happy" i said walking back in.

"Yall i got a nigga i got a got a nigga" i said singing the lyics to supah badd song.

"i should put that on" mimi said picking her phone up.

"I got a nigga i got a got a nigga" i said again hoping the'd catch on.

"I got a nigga that f-" Laila started.

"No im telling yall got a nigga" i said just getting to the point.

"Bout time"
"Purr"
"Yuhh"
"Congrats" I heard them all say.

"And I'm pregnant" Mimi said. We all looked at her. Me and Laila just laughed.

"Nah I'm fr this time" she said reaching in her jacket pocket. She pulled out two pregnancy tests and they both read positive.

"BITCHHHHH" I dragged as I was jumping and fanning my face. Laila started crying ole emotional ass.

"Y'all I'm scared..." She said making us both calm down. I sat by her and Laila sat by her feet.

"Ur going to be fine" I told her.

"Right and we are going to be here if you need a lil help" Laila said chiming in.

"Seeing you with the girls and Dion these last few days I think you'd be a good momma" Yani said.

She let out a long sigh. "But that's yall kids tho..." She trailed off shaking her head.

"I didn't tell Mikey yet" she said.

"Who's Mikey" Khloé whispered.

"Her boyfriend" I whispered back. We listened to her talk about being pregnant for a while later until we heard her door open and close. We all froze to make sure we heard the same thing.

"I think we tripping y'all" Khloé whispered. Yani nodded her head and that's when her room door opened.

"Wassup y'all" Mikey said. We all jumped then looked at Mimi. She face palmed herself before waving at Mikey.

"I uhm...I gotta go walk my dog" Khloé said walking out.

"Yea and I have to go get Dion some food" Laila said getting off the bed and looking for her shoes.

"I gotta go help Khloé" Yani said and she walked out after them. Mimi looked at me and shook her head discreetly.

"I uhh... My nigga asked me for a foot rub I gotta go...bye boo bye Mike" I said rushing out the room.

I walked outside and all three of them was leaning on my car.

"U think she gone tell him" I broke the silence. They all either shrugged or shook their heads.

"She gone tell him when she ready I guess" Laila said walking to her car.

"Byeeee" Khloé waved to all of us as she got in her car.

"Bye girl" Yani said hugging me then jogging to the car.
____________________________________________
Just a filler ig....

We gon disappear for a lil while while we figure out the end of this book and the next book....we have an idea, BUTTTT we don't know how to write ts u feel me??-Jayy

We got three questions for y'all tho...

Do y'all want sb to die??

If so who??

And why??

YALL BET NOT SAY MY BITCH LAILA NEITHER!!-Lay

Oh and on this break we gon be fixing and editing the other chapters.