11

Nasir

I found out them ppl who died was Lani's friend momma and her friend. I felt bad so imma probably go see Mya. I don't understand why they weren't at the scene tho. Thats the mystery behind it. Why would her car be there totalled, and she's not there? Where is she? Is she even alive? If she is..wtf was she thinking? Did she know she killed two white people and a black dude? I asked myself a bunch of questions trying to make sense of it then I looked back to when we was at Mikey's house.

Flashback:
Uh hold on... Who told yall all this we don't even know each other's name" Kya said.

"NASIR KEITH WINSTON..is my daddy name" Lani said. O girl laughed and me and Lani looked at Mya waiting on her to say ha momma name. Mya looked at us then her momma.

"Sorry but she got too much shit on her name and she can't leave me with my bummy ass grandma" Mya said making us all laugh. Mimi came out and was ready to go. I hugged Lani since she was leaving me AGAIN. And they got in the car and left.

Flashback Over:

Now I was thinking what type of shit she had on her name. Because if she was alive after this...that meant she knew wtf she was doing. Mane who tf is this woman??

Laila

Our whole neighborhood and they grandma neighborhood and her mom's too are all on a rampage on behalf of her and Mimi. They need to show them they good or something. I need to know where they at. Today I'm bringing the kids to Kya's grandma so I can do a thorough search.

"Tt can I wear a purple bow instead of this one? I still have purple in my dress" Mya came in complaining.

"Yes just get D and c'mon we gotta go unless y'all don't want no kids meal from McDonald's" I said and she ran back to go get Dion. I forgot he didn't like Kya's grandma like that so that's bout to take up MORE of my day making sure he know she cool. I got a lot of shit to do and not a like if time to do it so I gotta get to pushing.

We ended up leaving an hour and some change after what y'all seen earlier. I sped off to her grandma house.

"Took y'all long enough" she said as we walked through her door. Y'all McDonald's came a lil while ago it's cold by now, but I made y'all some chicken nuggets and fries, but it's my special chicken nuggets." She said walking in the kitchen earning cheers from Mya and a mug from Dion.

"She's cool D stop mugging her. That's like your second gee gee" I assured him. He nodded and ran after Mya. I called out that I was Abt to go then walked out.

Th first place I was going to go was Mimi's boyfriend's house because I needed him. He runs the streets...his territory anyways. He's tryna be head kingpin, but he can't be it tho cus my best bitch has that on lock but y'all shhh cus y'all not supposed to know.

I put on me some Lil Durk and drove Mikey's house.

I got there with the feeling that something was about to happen.
____________________________________________
What y'all think Gon happen??

vote and comment and I might have some tea otw