29

Mimi

Three weeks later

"Ight so it's restaurant, bowling, club, hotel??" I said making sure I was up to date with Taj's plans. It was Kya's birthday and we was bout to turn up in this hoe.

"Yea..I got the restaurant cleared for two hours, I payed for us to have two rounds on bowling, VIP section at the club with drinks and food that's gon be prepared when we get there, and I booked me and Kya's room..ion know what y'all got going on after the club but that's where we going." He said fiddling his fingers. "Aye it's Gon be nice today stop stressing." I said patting his head. He pushed me and I walked off laughing.

"C'mon y'all let's go" I said to the kids. We were at Taj's house to be there with Kya. He left to get stuff ready for the day. It just turned 12 and we just HAD to annoy her.
___________

Kya

"AHHHHHH WAKE UP BITCH YOU 20" I heard making me hop up. Mya, Dion, Mimi, and Laila were all jumping on my bed being loud screaming happy birthday and shit.

"IF YALL DONT GET YALL HAPPY GO LUCKY ASSES UP OUT MY ROOM" I yelled making them stop.

"Girl get yo mad ass up" Mimi said jecking the covers off me. I huffed and got up.

"Where is Taj....he just let y'all torture me like this??" I said looking around.

"He gone" Dion said making me mug the air.

"Imma tell him y'all lit his house on fire so he came come kick y'all out...you too Mya you leaving with them" I said. I was mad as hell. I grabbed my phone seeing it was only 12:06.

"ITS 12 IN THE MORNING AND YALL DOING ALL THIS!" I said.

Laila looked like she just want to laugh. I guess Mya and Dion was over it so they walked out and I heard Mya's door shut.

"Alright we gone leave yo ole mad ass alone....yeen getting a damn thing from me" Laila said laughing.

"Thank yall fa the happy birthdays but y'all gotta go... I JUST went to sleep" I said truthfully.

"We were informed...that's why we wanted to come to irk ya nerves for the first time of you being 20" Mimi said. We started this annoying ass thing when we were 16 and 17 that we would always be there soon as it hits 12 and dtm until there's nothing left to do.

"Alright what y'all bout to do?" I asked sitting up. I mean I'm up atp.

"Well since ya asked...." Laila said. She took her shoes off and climbed in my bed laying by me.

"Uh- bitch get out my bed" I said as she closed her eyes.

"I'm pregnant you can't do that" she said.

"Yea I am too... I'm coming hop in there after I lock the front door" Mimi said jogging out. Me and Laila hopped up and went to go after her.

"Bitch you said what" I said looking at her with one if those momma looks.

"Sike I lied...y'all thought" she said skipping past us. Laila grabbed her shirt and jecked her back.

"You don't do that girl" she said letting her go with tears in her eyes.

"Bitch you not crying...." Mimi said hugging her.

"I don't even know why I'm crying" she sobbed I just looked at her like really.

"Awww it's alright my baby imma get you a bottle" I teased making her wipe her eyes.

"You ain't shit that's why I'm taking ya spot" she said speed walking to the room.

Me and Mimi got in the room and layed down. I went back to sleep.
_______________________________________
Mimi

"BIIIIIITCH WAKE UP ITS YO MUHFUCKIN BIRTHDAY!!" I played blasting birthday bash out my speaker. "Ayee" she said hopping up in a panic, but still tryna match me and Laila's hype. She sat up for a minute then she shook back. She got up and we started dancing. "ITS YO BIRTHDAY, ITS YO BIRTHDAY, TURN UP FOR YA MUHFUCKIN BIRTHDAY" I sung along as she started twerking. I hyped her up then Taj dumb ass wanna come in there and ruin our moment. He turned the music off and walked out. He came back with hella gift bags. He had to keep stepping out to get more. "Aye bitch we was dancing" I said and he mugged me while Laila and Kya laughed. "We gon ctfu later best believe that" she said picking up a bag. Laila and I left out smiling bc we loved seeing her happy.

Me and Laila went sit in the living room. We was chilling when I got a text from Semaj.

Maj💕: heyy Pooh tell Kya to answer her phone...and don't tell her but I'm coming to the club later tonight.

HEYYYYY, alright, and yess ma'am we bout to cut up frfr

Maj💕: u already knowing, but imma text u in a bit I'm at Victoria Secret buying her some shit

Ight

Read 12:31 pm

I just went to chill with Mikey nem since we wasn't going no where til
____________________________________________
Just a lil filler I'm tryna hurry up and get to the ✨dramaaa✨

Thoughts??