33

Kya

"You go in there and act like you her momma and imma come in behind you with ur hoodie on and we gone surprise her" I said when we pulled up to Laila's house.

"Bet" she said handing me her jacket I put it on and we walked in the house.

"MOM"
"TT" both Dion and Mya yelled running to My'ani.

"Heyy Amyah heyyy...nephew what y'all was doing" she said. I shook my head.

"Am I in trouble?" Mya asked.

"Why u did sum?"

"No but you called me Amyah..." She said.

"No you not in trouble"

"Bitch tell me why Eric wanna tell me 'let me come over'" I blocked his ass. Laila said looking down at her phone as she came down the stairs.

"Ouuu girl your lil bump just tryna be seen" I said. Shit I wasn't supposed to talk.

"Who that" Dion pointed to me.

"That's someone I met at the store..she needed some help" My'ani said.

"Ohhh..well yea it is" Laila said letting out an akward chuckle.

"Can I say something.." I said standing up.

"Wait a minute can I have a hug Mya" My'ani said holding her arms out.

"noPe... U didn't hug me when u first came in you not getting a hug now" she said playfully.

"Oh" My'ani said. Mya wanted her to chase after her like I do.

"Kya u good?" Laila said. "You seem a lil off" she finished.

"Yea...I just had a lot on my plate yaknow...I found this girl" she said waving for me to stand up. I stood by her and layed my head on her shoulder.

"The crazy part is .." she stopped and pulled at the hoodie some. I covered my face when she took the hood off.

"Show them" she said and I moved my hands and smiled.

"What the hell?" Both Mya and Laila said. Dion just popped Mya in the mouth.

"You little you no spose' to curse" Dion said waving one of his fingers at her. Me and My'ani bust out laughing. Mya just mugged him.

"I'm calling Mimi" she said quickly opening her phone. This girl had tears coming down. Mya was touching both our faces and arms and stuff and Dion was just looking.

"Girl what...if I don't answer twice I'm busy I was bout to get t-OH MY FUCKING GOSH" she stopped mid sentence as Laila put the phone in our face.

"Kya..." She said me and My'ani both hummed.

"No not you bitch Kya..the one on the left" she said....she called me the bitch and My'ani me.

"I'm Kya" I said. "that's my sister My'ani" I said and Yani waved.

"I'm on the way" she said hanging up.

"So when the hell did you find out" Laila said.

"Like three hours ago" I said.

"Soooo My'ani I'm Laila her best friend... uhm that's my son his name is Dion..I'm three months pregnant...my baby daddy ain't shit...I'm loud, and right now I'm so emotional it don't make sense, and yea" Laila said.

"Oh okay...wait since people are coming can I go get Cam so she can meet everyone?" Yani said.

"Yea hm" I said handing her my keys. She grabbed them and left.