02.

Ky'ani Monae Johnson

Its been a week since we found out Mimi was raped.

FLASHBACK:
"Bitch why y'all shooting" Mimi said coming down the stairs in a robe. Mya looked at me, and I just looked at her with a uhmmm face.

Mikey wad looking at her and just examined her face. Which was covered in bruises and scratches. He walked away with tears tryna leak out.

"Can y'all step out" Mimi asked his homeboys. They all walked out.

"Like I was saying earlier...one of them came up to me and was asking me my name and shit and I ignored him he tried grabbing my purse, but I punched him in his jaw...he got mad at choked me while he called somebody named K3 and Rylo, and I just remember fighting with them...I reached in my bag and grabbed my brass knuckles... I was rlly throwing them hoes too...I just was hitting and hitting. Then when I thought it was the right time I ran for my car...and went straight home.. I was chilling Abt to call u bc I wanted to see Mya when I heard my door burst open...then I just called Mikey and the dude from earlier bust in my room talking bout " bitch u thought u could get away from big Sean??? Huh I'm bout to show yo ass" Mikey was behind her fist balled jaw clenched...he was ready to kill him...so was I.

"Then he pushed me against the bed and I fought as much as I could before another nigga came in and held me by my arms. And yea they did what they did and once they were done Sean punched me in my stomach and they left..." She cried and Mikey hugged her and he cried too...I sat there taking everything in, and he kissed her and said I'll handle it before storming out...

"Imma be the one to kill his ass" I told her and she looked at me with a look I couldn't comprehend.

"If u do it ima do it" she looked up at me smiling "damn that's evil twin" I said. "That mean we evil then" she said back. Mya ran in there and joined us "EVIL TWIN EVIL TWINN, GOT EM BACK EQUAL THEN" we all laughed and I told Mya sit down stairs while we planned it out.

FLASHBACK OVER:

Later the current night

"Alright...u ready" I asked Mimi as we walked in Sean's club. He was known around here for being a perverted ass hoe. This club was filled with illegal shit...all types but he had 12 on his side so nobody was able to do shit to him.

I looked for his big ass throughout the crowd and didn't see him, so I knew he was where we wanted him...in the back or in the lil office that he got in here. If he was in the back then we'd have to kill a bitch too.

We checked the back rooms nothing, so we went to the office. We went in the office, and as we expected he was in there fucking somebody. Poor bitch was about to die because of who she chose to fuck. Sad.

"Can we wait? Ion wanna see that shit" Mimi says with a disgusted look.

"It's now or never Mimi" I said and she nodded her head. I went in there and he had o girl on his desk. He looked up and smirked instantly. I shot him dead in the throat then his forehead, and Mimi shot the bitch in her head and we ran out the back.

We was laughing as we ran, but we fucked up bc Mikey and his lil crew was around the corner where I parked my car as if they knew we were here.

"Shit" Mimi said and we turned our happy asses straight around.

"Tamia Lashae Willis bring yo ass back here" Mikey said sternly.

"Gahhh damn my government tho bae?" Mimi said walking back. I grabbed her arm pulling her back "Nigga u ain't ha daddy calm yo dick we had shit to handle now we gotta gtf."

"See you...you gon make me shoot yo ass" he said to me. Ian worried. I took Mimi's hand and we ran... We was in track in highschool so them niggas wasn't catching us...but them niggas shoot ion want the back of my knee cap shot or sum shit.

"Get they asses" is all I heard...We was close to our grandma house...that's where Mya was so that's where we were running to.

We were running for a good while before we got to her house. We went through the back door just in case they were closer they wouldn't see us go through.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YALL!" My grandma yelled. My grandma old as hell but she'll put yo ass in check quick.

"Hey gma" I said breathing hard asf. I went to give her a hug and she mushed my head. "Ion want no damn hug Ky'ani...why y'all bust through my back door like that?"

"Some niggas was chasing us" soon as she said that my grandma hopped up and ran to her room. She came back with her lil pistol. She nodded at us and walked out the door. I looked at the window and she went to her car and leaned against it waiting. A lil while after Mikey nem came from around the corner with they was asses jogging, and sweating bullets. Mimi bust out laughing and ended up rolling off the couch with ha extra ass.

"AYE LIL BITCH LEMME TALK TO U REAL QUICK" my grandma said to them. They looked at each other like who she talking to, but ik Mikey and he isn't Abt to disrespect no old lady.

"Yes ma'am" they all answered. They was looking scared as a mf...as they should tho...she got weapons and shit that will off a nigga with one blow.

"Why y'all out here running this late?" She asked them.

"We are looking for someone ma'am" one of the dudes answered. She told them to stay there as she came in the house. "Them the niggas y'all was running from?" She whispered to us. Ian want them to die, but I wanted to see they asses try running from my grandma. So I said yes, but they are our friends so don't kill him. She scoffed and went back outside.

"Y'all got 10 seconds to run...if you still in my sight u gon wish I weren't" she looked at them and started counting. When I tell u them muhfuckas hauled ass...it was like they was the track runners in this bitch. She got to 10 and one of them was right there, so my grandma got her taser and tased his ass...literally. Her evil ass was laughing as he sat there in pain. After 15 seconds she let him go. I looked to see the rest of the guys laughing around the corner.

Poor baby was just laying on the ground.
"Get up u big baby that wasn't even my strongest taser" He slowly got up and looked at my grandma. Then he said "TAMIAH AND KEYA OR WHATEVER THE HELL YO NAME IS...IMMA KILL YO ASS"

"You ain't killing shit..not the way u just layed out on this floor over a damn taser...if they come up missing imma tase your dick til that bitch turn red, then imma cut it off and make you eat it...then imma cut yo fingers off one by one WHILE...ur alive...imma move down to ur wrists and cut that off...then imma do ur toes and ankles and imma send them to ur loved ones along with everything else I cut...imma old muhfucka, but I kill behind mine bitch remember that" she came back in the house looking mad as hell.
_

_______________________________________
I wanted to redo it-lay

Thoughts?