46

Kya

Welp im in jail any fucking ways. The first night was hell. Bitches in here doing the most. I just seen someone sniffing fruit loops and crushed up soap. A few of them know me in here, so at least im not by myself. They wouldn't let me call Taj yesterday, so I have to wait until we can later on today.

"Hey" some girl said to me. i turned around to look at her.

"wassup"

"how far along are you?"

"Five months about to be six"

"Do you have other kids?"

"Why?"

"I found out i was pregnant soon before i got arrested and i need help" she said looking sincere.

"Aww congrats"

"Eh...i just wanted to ask one thing" she said sitting by me. I nodded my head a bit before she let out a sigh.

"I have a drug problem..thats what im here for. But can my baby die from that?" she asked me. I was shocked by that question.

"Yes anything you consume is going straight to the baby...if you keep on your baby could have neonatal withdrawals when its born" i said she shook her head as she looked down.

"I cant do this" she said and she started to cry.

"Yes you can...just try your best to not give in...im sorry i never had someone ask me about something like this so i dont really know what to say" i told her.

"Its alright" she said and she stood up and walked away. I saw her go to a cell and sit in a bed hugging her knees. I feel so bad for her.

*****
It was finally 11 and I could make a call. I ran to the phones.

"Bitch you seen me right here" some girl said.

"Gotta be quicker than that" I said as I waited for Taj to answer.

"Hello" he said confused.

"You just waking up" I asked. I heard him moving through the phone.

"Kya where the hell you at"

"IM LOCKED UP THEY WONT LET ME OUT" I said.

"Stop playing, but how they got you"

"I was at home in the tub and someone kept knocking...then they started banging so I got out put a robe on and answered it... Then BOOM I got locked up...I got trial next week at 9 in the fucking morning" I told him.

"Damn how long they you think you got"

"SHIDDDDD... With a misdemeanor, assault, battery, and a second degree attempted murder charges I say I have about 10 years that's what Diana said too." I said.

"Shhhh" he said.

"Who's that" I heard.

"It's Kya she saying she got trial next week and she thinking she going to get at least 10 years...that's what an officer said anyway" he repeated.

"Damn" I heard that was Tj.

"Y'all hold it down fa me out there imma see y'all at the trial I guess" I said.

"You not doing no damn 10 years Kya" Taj said.

"Right we coming with a choppa fuck you-" Tj got cut off with the sound of a click. Shit.

Taj

"She not staying no damn 10 years" TJ said when the phone disconnected.

"AHHHHAAAA NO KYA FA YOUUU it's ight there's other goblins in the swamp" Dee dumbass said. Tj threw a battery at his head.

"Oh my bad I meant fish in the sea" he said rubbing his head. Him and Kya stay clowning on each other it's sad.

"Ima go see if I can shake sum... I might be back over here ion know" I said standing up.

"My keys please" I said holding my hand out to Semaj. She walked away and came back with my keys and I left.
***
"Damn" Chris said.
"That's my favorite sibling" Camden said shaking his head. I told them about the probably 10 years.

"Hopefully that cop was wrong" Camden said and I nodded.

"I'm tryna find out how imma get her out of the sentence" I said looking at nothing in particular.

"Find a female judge and fuck her...if you won't I will" Camden said earning a mug from me and Chris.

"Can't tell yo ass nothing" Chris said.

"I'm deadass" he said.

"That's the fucked up part about it" I said making a yikes face.

"My computer tech went to school for law I can call him up and see what I can do" Chris said getting on his phone.

"Bet I gotta go but lmk when y'all talk"

"Ight"

"Nigga get my sister back" Camden said and I stuck the finger before walking out.
___________

OMNISCIENT
12 hours later

"So now we wait...after trial she's going to be moved to Pod 2 and that's where Rayne and Vera is waiting on her"

"Alright.. who's the judge?"

"Someone named Lionel Richard..he supposedly from Tennessee... nothing else about him really. He's 48 and he attended a College there in Tennessee graduated with a bachelor's degree in business and law school...two businesses no family no close friends..."

"Sounds boring we should give Mr. Richard a visit"

"We could OR we can slide some extra evidence in his court files to make sure he gets her time"

"Alright now get out I gotta run this through with JAMES and we'll go from there"
___________________________________________
Jay's chapter

Thoughts??

The Lil hints??

The suspense is killing me-Lay

Anywho how's y'all day?

Also can y'all gimme some books to read??