45

•Kya •
~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the tub when I heard a knock at the front door. Fuck it im not getting up. They kept on knocking and kept on for a minute.

"MANE DAMN" i said getting out of the tub. I dried myself off and put on a robe so i can see who it was.

"WHAT THE HE-" i stopped, seeing a police with a yellow paper in his hand.

"Ky'ani Johnson you are under arrest"

"What is she being arrested for?" i asked.

"Assult, misdemeanor, battery, and attempted murder" he said as he put handcuffs on me.

"Im not Ky'ani tho" I lied. He laughed and continued walking me to the car.

"Can i please put some clothes on?" i asked him.

"They will give you clothes there" he said back.

"I'll pop a tittie" i said and he laughed.

"Im going to act like i didnt hear that" he said. Mane fuck. I couldn't even tell nobody what was happening.

________________________________

•Taj•
~~~~~~~

I called Kya as I pulled down her street. She didnt answer. Knowing her she might be sleep. I pulled in her driveway and got out. Her car was here so I know she's not out somewhere.

I went to the door and knocked. No answer. I put my key in the door and tried to unlock it, but the door opened.

"Bae" I said putting my keys down on the counter. No answer. I put the ice cream in the freezer, and the pickle in the fridgerator and walked upstairs with her food. She was not in the bed.

"Mann" I said as I grabbed my phone calling Kya. I heard a vibrating sound so I walked in the bathroom. She was not in there either.

"Girl stop fucking playing" I said sitting the food down on her dresser. I walked out her room and into the guest room and looked in there I didn't see her. I heard the noise again so I stopped to make sure I wasn't tripping. I most definitely was not tripping. I was confused about what that noise was.

"Kya are you using a vibrator?" I asked thinking the first thing that came in mind. I heard the noise again so I went to her closet. Still nothing. I grabbed my phone and called her phone again. I felt the vibration on the bed. Im so dumb. It was her phone....why is her phone here and she not. Where is she?

I called Mimi to see if she heard from her. Nothing. I tried Laila nothing. I tried Yani NOTHING. I called Semaj too and she didnt hear nothing either.

I left out grabbing the food and i went to go look around for her.

***

I've been driving around for 2 hours and didn't see her no where I looked. So i decided to go to TJ and Semaj crib. Ian even gone lie a nigga was worried.

***

I was knocking on their door and I heard Semaj say she was coming. She opened the door and gasped.

"My poor brother" she said moving so I can come in.

"What of somebody got her" i said plopping on her couch.

"Ion think she got kidnapped" Tj said walking in from the kitchen with a plate.

"I dont understand why she dont have her phone...i know she didnt leave because her phone and car was there...i know she not cheating or nun because I know she wouldnt do that and SHE DONT HAVE HER DAMN PHONE...i know she aint go on no damn walk because her phone is here everything she could have possibly done is almost impossible because she brings her phone everywhere" i said stressing. Maj gave me a hug.

"We gone find her bruh" she said letting me go.

"I want you to stay here because you dont need to be by yourself...and you dont need to be looking all damn night so give me your keys" she said holding her hand out. I dug in my pocket and gave her my keys.

"Now relax for a minute" she said standing up and going in the kitchen.

____________________________________________

Thoughts??

SHE LOCKED UP THEY WONT LET HA OUT OHHHHHH (yall know that song??)

Taj's second part was of based on true events. Our sister got arrested one night and nobody knew. The next day, me, Lay and our older cousin who was the only one able to drive at the time went to go over there cus we had plans for that day.. ANYWAYS we was up here blowing her shit up and looking everywhere. We KEPT hearing her damn phone vibrate (we didnt know thats what it was at the time) and I was like 'BITCH PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU PLAYING WITH A DAMN VIBRATOR' and Lay and our cousin bust out laughing. We stayed for like 30 minutes, then left. Later that night our brother busts in our room talking bout "Na na in jail" and yeaa thats a lil story time.

And the crazy thing is WE NEVER KNEW IT WAS HA DAMN PHONE UNTIL AFTER WE CALLED HER !! -Lay