54

•Ike•
~~~~~~~

Me and Jo (sb who work with him) are sitting outside Kya's cousin house waiting for her nigga to leave. I have to steal her phone and bring it to Lank so we can find out where Kya and Taj are.

"BAE THROW ME MY KEYS" I heard Mike yell. Jo looked at me and nodded. The plan was for him to go around the back and knock on windows n shit while I go in through a room and grab her phone. We gotta be quick and quiet.

"I'm going see my momma nem you coming" he yelled.

"He must be in this room" Jo said. We could hear everything he said and nothing Mimi said.

"Alright imma be back" we heard. Soon after we heard a door slam. I signaled to Jo to go around and he did that. I watched as Mikey pulled off. It's time to do this.

I waited for Him to knock on something or some shit. Nothing happened. I waited a while before hearing a loud ass bang. I didn't hear anything. I turned around looking behind me. I looked in the window seeing Mimi run down the stairs with a bat and her flashlight on.

"Who the hell is that" she said looking around. She continued looking for a minute.

"Damn neighbors don't know how to act" she said turning the light on and sitting her phone and the bat down. I watched as she went in the fridge and grabbed some ice cream. It was silent for a while other than the sound of the cicadas and cars passing.

I heard the sound again and I looked in the window seeing Mimi jump. She hopped up and grabbed the bat again. She went to her back door and opened the door.

Soon as the door closed I went in through the window and I ran to the sofa where her phone was. I grabbed it and quickly went back to the window. I climbed back out successfully. As soon as I tried pushing the window back down she came back in. I instantly stopped and laid low.

"Man this some bull shit" she said going back to the couch. She looked around for a bit before looking at the counter.

"Where is my phone" she said searching around. She looked all in the freezer before opening a closet. She grabbed an iPad. I watched her power it on and wait for it to come on. She was on it for a while before her phone started to ring. I quickly declined it then ran from by the window. I ran to where Jo was.

"Let's go" I said and we ran.
****
"Imma need you to take the password off this hoe" I told Slim.

"Bet gimme a hour" he told me and I walked back to my car. I let my seat back and went to sleep.
****
I woke up to someone beating on my window.

I sat up and it was Slim. He held the phone up and I let the window down. He dropped the phone in the seat and I reached in the back getting his money.

"Preciate it g" he said and he turned around and went back in the house.

I texted Lank I was otw and I drove to his trap.
*****
"Call it" he told me throwing me back the phone. I picked it up and went to her contacts. I scrolled through and I didn't see her name. She had everybody name as something else. I went to her messages and searched 'Kya'. The first thing I saw was 'Kya you make my ass itch'. I scrunched up my face and clicked on the thread. I read through a few of their messages before I called her.

It rang a few times.

"Heyyy boo" she said. Lank instantly hung up before going on his computer and doing some shit.

"Got ya bitch" he said and he tapped his computer.

"They in Georgia.. 418 Branch Lane Savannah Georgia ....we gone get ha ass" he told me.

"I think we should just kill Laila and get it over with" I said truthfully.

"No we gone get Kya Taj and the kid, then we gone get Mimi and her nigga then we gonna get Laila's child then Boss gone do what he want to" Lank told me.

"Unnecessary shit" I said. I didn't want to kill the babies honestly, but that's how I get paid so imma do what I gotta regardless.
_

__________________________________________
Thoughts?

Now y'all lowkey know what's going on behind the scenes with Ike nem.

What y'all feel about it??