49 free ha

•Taj•
~~~~~~~

Kya was getting out today and the girls wanted to throw her a welcome back party. For what I don't know...she just was gone for a week, but I'm not paying for shit so I don't care.

"Taj go get one of them aluminum pans for me please" Laila said.

"Give me the money" I said holding my hand out.

"Nigga you got money" she said waving me off.

"Alright you just not gone have a pan" I told her. Her eyes got teary.

"I know you not-" I said watching her.

"Shut up" she said wiping her face. I groaned and walked out the door.

I was just gone drive to the dollar store. I got there, grabbed the thing and went to pay for it.

"You that nigga Taj" somebody asked from behind me. I turned around and pointed towards myself.

"Yea yo bitch the one that Nala or whatever got arrested" he said. I scrunched my face up.

"Nah man ion know who you talking bout" I said walking up in line. I payed for the pan and walked out. I texted Tj.

TJ💯:

Some nigga tryna ask bout me nigga

TJ 💯: he asking bout a dead nigga?

Nah he asked if I was Taj and asked if Nani got Kya locked up I said nah...I'm waiting on his ass to come out this store

TJ 💯: Imma slide

He rolling solo I'm straight

TJ 💯: alr lmk if I gotta come

Fasho

I put my phone down and looked at the door. The nigga came out munching on some damn Cheetos. He hopped in a red hellcat and just sat there.

Bright red hellcat FKPV 314 is the plate

Read 2:14 p.m.

(

If that's you or yo momma license plate whoops I was just typing lolll)

I pulled off and started going back to the house. I looked in my mirror seeing the same red car a few cars behind.

"This nigga-" I said turning. He followed me. I chuckled some before speeding up. I was going 80 in a 25.

I looked back not seeing the car anymore, but I still decided to just drive. As I drove I got a call. It was the jail.

"Wassup"

"They bout to come get me so I can get released"

"How you know"

"Tammy..she said they was getting my shit together"

"Oh alright"

"Picture how I'm being followed"

"By who?

"Ion even know but they stupid now I know I gotta watch out"

"Yea...be careful"

"Fasho"

"Well let me go imma see you in a bit" she told me and the phone disconnected. Ion like how she be hanging up on me.
***

"You took to fucking long I needed the aluminum foil for this meatloaf Taj damn"Mimi said mad. I rolled my eyes.

"Well if I would have came straight back somebody could have died... Uk what I'm taking this shit back and getting my $2.14 back" I said turning around. I felt the bag get jecked from our my hands and I saw Mimi walking back swinging the bag.

Ungrateful ass.
___________________________________________

"Where Laila at so she can make these wings" I heard.

"Damn yall making any and everything huh?" I said.

"That she likes yes"

"She just got out of jail not the military and it wasn't even that long" I said rolling my eyes. She flicked me off before rolling her eyes as well. I just looked down at my phone and continued doing what I was doing.

"I should order some male strippers for Kya" she said making me jeck my head up.

"Let a fire fighter or a fucking police or some shit show up at my door and them and yo ass will all be layed out on the ground" I said being dead ass.

"Fine imma call some doctors" she said before walking into the kitchen. I'm going to kill ha ass. Then TJ had the nerve to laugh. I just stared at him. I just want Kya to come back cus they company is getting old.