50

OMNISCIENT

"BOW BOW" Kya yelled as Tj and Dee jigged along to Tag Me In. Everybody was hyping them up and having fun.

"Touch downnn" they all screamed as the part came and The nem was going crazy. If its one thing about them is they gone have fun regardless.
***

"Mane fuck all y'all that's what I gotta say about it" Taj said. He was wrong because he lost a bet and had to go running down the street in just draws. It was raining plus who knows what these crazy people threw in that street.

"Fuck you" Laila said pushing him towards the door.

"Uon gotta put yo hands on me na I'm going damn" he huffed hesitantly walking towards the door. Dee opened the door allowing that cold ass wind to fly in the house and all of us caught chills.

"Oh hell no Taj hurry up" Semaj said rubbing her hands together.

"Or y'all can spare me..."

"Nope you lost"

"And you kicked me in my head so nope c'mon" Semaj said. They were doing a competition for who got hops. They were jumping over people, counters allat. Taj thought he could hop Semaj so he was like let's make a bet....we gotta hop Maj and whoever touches her gotta run down the street butt ass naked.

"Hell nah I refuse...finna get hypothermia out that bitch" Dee said making a face.

"Well strip to yo draws then" he said and TJ thought some. Like this nigga was fr thinking then he started smiling remembering he had jumped over her before so he said bet. Dee said hell no and they began. Obviously Taj lost and this is where we are now.

"Boy get yo ass out there you done felt the air on yo bird chest already it won't be that damn bad" Laila said. She was sitting on the couch with a cover over her legs.

He sat there longer.

"Mmcht" I heard then TJ stepped up and pushed him out before closing the door and locking it.

"Damn damn damn" I heard Taj complain and Kya was weak.

"Look he going he going" Dee said hopping and Kya gathered herself up before opening the door. They was all cramped up at the window and she wasn't about to be smushed. She also had a feeling to go out there. She stayed outside the door for a few minutes.

"TJ and Dee" she yelled and they opened the door.

"He taking too long the street ain't that damn long".

"That's what we was just saying"

"C'mon Dee" Tj said and they jigged down the few stairs before taking off in the direction Taj left.

"His ass prolly in somebody house" Laila said. I hope he's alright Kya thought to herself.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Hella gunshots...I can't even tell you how many

Kya looked at Semaj and Laila and just shook my head. This some bull shit they all thought.

Semaj went outside and when she closed the door Laila and Kya heard screeching.

"Yo ain't that the car Taj was talking bout?" Semaj said as she peeped in the door.

"If I'm sitting right here how would I know" Laila said in a duh tone.

"Mann" Semaj said looking out the door. She walked to Laila and grabbed her cover before going outside.

"I wasn't bothering no fucking body" she huffed and Kya rolled my eyes. Now how the hell she go from soft to mean... pregnant people get on my fucking nerves with the indecisiveness she said to herself.

She went upstairs and changed into something she could go outside in. She also got slides and a cover for Taj's dumbass.

"You're pregnant Kya bring yo ass"

"Mind urs" she said and walked out.

" I hate that "you're pregnant" stuff. I'm pregnant and very much able to do stuff." Kya said out loud.

Kya

I started walking down the street not seeing them. As I walked further down the street I started hearing Dee loud ass.

"Nigga you slow that's why"

"Fuck up" I heard Tj say.

"Can we go now"

"Right I'm sitting here cold as hell and y'all playing in tryna see if yo duck ass alright and you fussing" Taj said.

I turned the corner seeing them behind Ms. Irma's car. Hella bullets and the muhfuckas she told not to mess her car up used her car as a sheild.

"OUUU she gone beat y'all asses" I said as I approached them. They all turned their heads towards me.

"Shhhhh" Taj said and he stood up.

"Come on here it's cold and wet out here and you playing" he said and I smacked my lips. He put his arm around my neck and forced me the other way. I turned around and we were walking regularly.

"What happened"

"Did I tell you about o dude following me?"

"Yea...well he took that song seriously and a spun back" he said and I laughed a little.

"Please spin back...wanna know what u meant by that" I sang and he shook his head.

"I wanna leave now...I don't wanna wait...I promised you I was gone chill but I can't if they on our asses"

"Well let's go then"

"Bet we gone leave... we can get our stuff now"

"I wanna go to Lafayette and get something important before we go fr tho..."

"We can do that" he said as we walked up the few stairs. We grabbed our stuff and Mya and we just left. We didn't tell anyone anything we just left.
____________________________________________

Thoughts