5|Merlot

So....dear readers choose your wand for Eleanor.😁
Sorry for not updating I've been busy lately choose. xxx

 xxx

-----------------------------Eleanor pov:

Eleanor pov:

I couldn't sleep.

I slowly climbed out of my bed being careful not to wake the others up.

I grabbed my notebook. It was dark green and had my initials engraved in gold at the front 'E.S.S' - Eleanor Salazar Slytherin

My mother gave me my first name and my father decided to put Salazar for my middle name because ' It brought respect to the family'.
(P.s. No one says my middle name apart from family, so it was pointless, in my defense and my father is a cocky, always bragging how he is a founder etc...)

I was wearing Emerald silk pajamas. Shorts and a shirt, to be exact and my long black hair was in a pony tail.

I walked out of my dorm and walked out of the girls dormatries, I sat down on the common room sofa, with my right leg over my left leg. On my right leg you could see on of my snakes moving. Bane.
Bane was my most poisoness and ruthless snake. Bane was my favourite. He looks frightening as hell and trust me he his. However, only I can control him not even my family and they are parslemouths, I enchanted him so only I can control him. It's amazing.

Then there was Kali. She was on my left arm. She was a black snake. Truly beautiful. She was vicious aswell but not as vicious as Bane.

I had like 4 more, Drax, Merlot, Alucard and Alba.

Merlot was the baby of my snakes she was calm she wasnt vicious like Kali and Bane. Merlot was gentle.

I started writing in my book about some potions, I was trying to make one of them was an antidote for the obliviation curse. I have found 6 correct ingredients so far, the last ingredient well....we don't talk about that.

I started writing ideas when I was interrupted by someone sitting opposite from me.

I looked up to see who it was.