36|Ring A Ring A Roses

Hugo's Pov

Hugo's Pov

One day later - 24 April 1998

I knock on her door.

But there is no answer.

"Eleanor, are you okay?" I stand in front of her door, patiently waiting.

I place down the plate with a blueberry muffin and apple I brought for her, for her breakfast.

"I know you don't want to talk to anyone but you need to eat, so I'll place it in front of your door, I'll tell professor sprout you're feeling ill."
----------------------
Day two- 25 April 1998

The food I left for Eleanor last night is still in the same place I left it. In front of her door.

I'm worried, she didn't eat anything that I know of since two days ago.
I'm considering telling Dumbledore. I mean she may not even be in her room for all I know.

Axton and Xavier caught me in the hallway the other day and told me to keep an eye on her, they'll be back tomorrow and hopefully, they'll knock some sense into her.

Draco has been nothing but a pain in my arse. He's been giving me death glares and nudging me in the hallways. And he's getting a bit... Too close with Noir.

He now sits next to Noir in most lessons and his arm is always wrapped around her. It's infuriating how he easily just forgot about Eleanor and replaced her in the matter of hours.
-----------------------------
Day three- 26 April 1998

"How is she doing?" Axton walked beside me along with Xavier.

We met in the courtyard whilst everyone was in lessons, well most people, I decided to skive.

"Her room has been silent since you left, and I've brought her food every single day but she hasn't touched any of it."

"Well, dad has sent a letter to Dumbledore saying Eleanor will be at home for a week or so, we don't want her to be alone whilst she goes through... Whatever she's going through. Plus, she won't be missing anything, I've seen the work and it's work I would've done in the second year, "Xavier says as he matches my stride to the Slytherin common room.

" How have you been? " I ask Axton, referring to his break up with Daphne, "Fine, I guess, nothing exciting has happened," He replies.

We finally enter the Slytherin common room to only see the famous seven sat talking to each other.

Draco and Noir cuddled up together.
Pansy and Blaise cuddled up together.
Lorenzo has a guilty look painted over him.
And so does Astoria.
Then there's Daphne sitting all by herself staring into space.