40|Obsessed

Hades Pov

Hades Pov

Gorgeous.

Call me a psychopath but I would tie her to me if it meant she would never run away from me again.

My bride. My love. My everything.

938 years. 342604 days. 8222508 hours. 29601028800 seconds.
That's how long I've been away from her. And I am not keen to make it longer.

"What are we doing again?" The voice of an angel erupted in my thoughts.
My amber eyes meet her emerald ones.

"We're going to find Lezabel, possibly kill her or torture her, and then we're going to get married and have many children," I say with a flirtatious tone.

"I agree with all but the marriage and kids part." Her face was straight. No expression.

"I'll change your mind, my beautiful scorpion,"

A gag noise could be heard from the corner of the room.

Axton Slytherin.

He was my brother-in-law. He will be my brother-in-law again.

He's a funny fucker.

"I suggest keeping your pet names and flirtatious comments to yourself or I will beat the shit out of you." He says... Rather calmly.

Strange.

I roll my eyes, she will be mine, "As I was saying, I have an idea of where she is but it won't be easy to get to. It will take a while to get there."

"How long?" She questions.

"Months,"

I'm not lying though because it will take months. And hopefully, she'll fall back in love with me again and I can redeem myself.  Not only for cheating on her but for not showing my love enough to her. I still have no collection of why I slept with Lezabel...

Because you're a dick.

I do have a big dick.

That's not what I meant dipsh-

"MONTHS!" Salazar shouted, "She's only just come out of a coma and you're stealing her from me!?"

Indeed I am. Well, not against her will. I've gotta play my cards right first.

"Dad, please, I've got nothing better to do. It's... September 27th!!" Her voice now had a shocked tone at her disbelief at how long she had been asleep. "I've missed Summer!"