Epilogue

Draco's pov

Draco's pov

1st August 1999

My body launches up. Sweat drips down my face. My breath is erratic.
My eyes scan the room.

Black silk bed sheets. Emerald green pillows scattered around me. A dressing table. Three doors to the right of me. Two glass doors lead out to a balcony.  Black fluffy rug on the wooden floor.

Eleanor's room.

A door opens. Eleanor walks out with a green towel wrapped around her.

"Ah you're awake," She smiles and walks towards me.

She goes to place a kiss on my forehead before pausing, "You're all sweaty, did you have a nightmare?"

Before I answer, I smash my lips with hers. Even though it felt like months since we last kissed, I needed her. Desperately.

A nightmare.

It felt so real. Was it real?

"Y-yeah," I stutter, placing my head against her forehead.

"Blondie, are you alright?" She asks as she pulls away from me, tightening the towel around her as she sits beside me. She wipes the sweat off her head with the tip of the towel. Her hand runs down the side of her face. I immediately relaxed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"N-no I'm fine," I place my hand on top of her and kiss her wrist.

"Good, now hurry up, I know you're tired from last night's rehearsals but we have a coronation to get to," She stands up from the bed and smiles at me as she walks towards the bathroom again.

She then walks back out with a towel in her hand and chucks it at me.

" Get a quick shower and meet my Dad and everyone in the dressing room, your suit should be laid out and then Rhona will do your hair. I'll meet you at the bottom of the stairs," She smiles before leaving the room, still wrapped in a towel.

I fall back on the bed.

It was just a nightmare. A really bad dream.

Fuck, it felt so real.

Memories from months come back.
Helena and Griff were never at Hogwarts. They died hundreds of years ago after Eleanor found out about their treacherous schemes. Annabelle was slaughtered by her brothers as Eleanor was carried away from the burning cross. Hugo is the only one that survived the wrath of Eleanor.

We all graduated Hogwarts with flying colours (Eleanor didn't think it was a big thing though because she still thinks Hogwarts has turned into a school for amateurs).