48|Beg For Me Part 2

Eleanor's pov

Eleanor's pov

"Beg for me," 

"What?" Confusion stains his voice.

I stay silent- for the first time in forever.

My back is still pressed against the door. My hand slowly reaches for the brass handle as I push it down. I walk closer to Draco. My eyes don't leave his. I pull the door open, moving out of the way so it slams into Draco's face before leaving. More than likely leaving a bruise on his face.

That's going to be the least of his worries.

I continue with my journey to my dorm room with no more surprises, thankfully.

As my body meets with my mattress, I decide I'll just skip all lessons today, it's not as If I'm learning new information.

I roll my head to the stack of letters next to me. I pick one up off the pile.

This one is from Lorenzo.

I smirk at the sight of it.

To Eleanor
I've missed you so much and even though I personally think I haven't done anything wrong I just want to say thank you for being my friend and bringing Kenna into my life. You have become a second family to me. Now let me ask why the hell is Hades a psychopath and why did you even like him in the first place? He looks like a hairball with all his facial and chest hair.

Lots of love
Your favorite person ever
Lorenzo x

I am so telling Hades that Lorenzo called him a hairball.

-----------------

"Where have you been!?" Lezabel practically screams as she sits at the Hufflepuff table next to me.

The Hufflepuff table is in the middle of the hall. Just perfect.

"I skipped all lessons," I say as I place some salad on my plate. I only want something light because I will be stuffing my face tonight.

"You left me in divination with that crazy woman, she told me I'm going to get married soon,"

I have an idea of who the groom will be.

"Why didn't you wake me up either, the teacher literally assaulted me with a pile of paper,"

"You have to learn your own consequences eventually...Oh by the way, don't eat too much you are all coming to my house for dinner tonight, my father has requested all of your presence,"

"Oh, but they're serving steak and kidney pie," Hugo groans.

"House? You live in a castle Eleanor," Hugo says as he pours himself a glass of water.