33|A Pocket Full Of Posies

Eleanor's Pov

Eleanor's Pov

One week later

I detest her.

Bella Noir.

I've never wanted to smash someone's face against the sinks in the girl laboratory until her face is so deformed she looks like-

"Miss Slytherin, what is the answer to question 15?"

"What?" I look up to Snape as he stood Infront of the chalk board, "What is the answer to question 15?" He repeated in his usual slow voice.

"Abraxan hair," I answered with confidence knowing I'm correct.

"Wrong."

Wrong!?

"Wrong?! I think I know the ingredients to my own potion, thank you very much!" I stood up in rage, if Bella wasn't sat at the opposite end to me I probably wouldn't be as angry.

"Miss Slytherin, please sit down

"Miss Slytherin, please sit down," Snape bellowed.

"Proffesor Snape, please find the correct list of ingredients before you tell the creator they're wrong," it threw back.

"Miss Slytherin-"

Before he could finish, I walk up to his desk and grab the potions book off of his desk.

"That is an original copy of the book by professor Black!"

"And professor Black stole my ideas and potion recipes! Because apparently a woman could never come up with such amazing ideas and creations!" I screamed, well not screamed more of a I'm right and you're a fucking dumbass.

"It's my writing look!" I shove the book to his face, "And if you look carefully, you can see a piece of the parchment has been ripped!" I don't even know why I'm so pent up with this right now, I just want to scream and shout.

With the end of the conversation, I grab my things and walk out of the classroom, there was 30 minutes left of the lesson but I decided to head to my dorm room to collect my things for herbology.

As soon as I entered my room I slump my bag at the end of my bed before taking a deep breath and relaxing my shoulders.

I walk into the bathroom but I immediately stop in my tracks.

A bloody cross was painted on the bathroom mirror.

And that's when I see it.

Round two?

The words dripped down the mirror

My breath was stolen from me.

Flashback: